First time post!

what is large ?

2 Likes

a description of something that is bigger than small

5 Likes

Yah those are telegraph poles on that middle hill and they’re pretty large :slight_smile:

Surprised there’s no deadhead surfers all rushing out to get to it :smirk:

3 Likes

boy, your a hoot :laughing:

3 Likes

It doesn’t cost too much for a test kit. Here is what I have used. https://nudenicotine.com/collections/diy/products/nude-nicotine-test-kit-high-resolution

3 Likes

10+ tests for $10 too.

2 Likes

no, he could of stood strong and said no. He did that on so many other things. Not that I want to talk about politics but here we are:)

3 Likes

please post a link that states this because I’ve different news.

3 Likes

Thata girl, you sick him! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have about 6 rebuilds, a few mods that take batts after that, I will be down the hatch with the juice:)

3 Likes

What you mean down the hatch with the juice?

2 Likes

beautiful!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is NZ so of course we’ve got some crazies out there surfing! :crazy_face::surfing_man:

5 Likes

Not to be a jerk but here tis: S 1253: “Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act,” has recently passed the house, and was subsequently signed into law by President Trump on the 27th of December. This bill bans all shipments of vaping products by the US Postal Service, and forces all other postal delivery services (such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL) to check IDs and obtain signatures of adults at points of delivery.

3 Likes

Drink it fair dinkum! I’m really kidding

4 Likes

Please, we stopped saying “fair dinkum” in the 80s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know. It’s jokes to lighten up the mood. I do have to say - one of my employees that still says it, lol

5 Likes

We’re argumentative by nature - they’re used to it around here :wink:

Scream all you like at 'em - they kinda like it I think :thinking:

4 Likes

Are you stuck in an airport or something?

3 Likes