First time post!

The amount of paperwork required for the BM’s is outrageous. I would suspect they won’t be able to keep up with the cost of compliance. How does not even close DIY work out for you jinx? I get super mad when I purchase premium juice and it’s a crappy flavor. I have a feeling I’m in for some heartbreak.

4 Likes

Come back to Australia: we’re much more chill and you’ll have until October to casually order any commercial juice while you take your time getting into DIY :smirk:

5 Likes

lol, I would be back there now if it weren’t for the mandated 2 week hotel quarantine. No way am I sitting in a hotel room that long.

4 Likes

Here is some info on Nic stored for 5 years on another thread

4 Likes

they are already doing it for tobacco/cigs etc. part of doing business for them.
vape shit will be just like tobacco = go to the store and buy it, but it can not be mailed to you. i remember when i could no longer buy cigs online, i used to buy 10 cartons at a time, bama put the kibosh on that. now, the dems put the kibosh on vapes.

3 Likes

One litre will last ME 2 years using 12mg/mL mixes.

She’s only vaping half that strength.

Though, now I think of it my mg have gone down since I started using decent flavours.

3 Likes

actually it was signed into law by the last administration. Both parties are a complete failure on so many different levels.

5 Likes

@Scotty, the best answer is always this. It’ll last longer, if you store it correctly. The more prep you do before deep freezing, the longer it will last. I’ve heard of in excess of 5 years with little to no oxidation, and have also heard maybe going as far as 10 years wherein possible NIC reduction could be evident.

If you store in glass, with the air removed (by injecting inert gas like Argon), and freeze as low temp as possible, in a dedicated freezer, where it is NOT being opened/closed daily, will MAXIMIZE your returns.

Less is more, but sometimes, MORE is more. More prep, more NIC.

5 Likes

my DIY is usually “good enough” to use, so i just use it. DIY is like anything else in life, some are better at it than others. do the best you can, whatever that is, and hope its good enough. i bet you will do well with it.

5 Likes

Long as you have good taste, you’ll mix excellent juice :slight_smile:

I know this, from personal experience :smirk:

3 Likes

he was forced to. but all of this was started by dem states after the vape deaths a while back. the MASA thing

3 Likes

not exactly. it doesn’t really freeze. but, you keep the bulk of it in the freezer. then you have a small “working” bottle that you keep in the fridge or freezer and use that to mix.

5 Likes

Oh and calm dowwwn.

Deep breathe: just order nicotine - that’s all you have to do right now.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s the one. I heard the Chinese have taken it over.

4 Likes

its not even really “good taste”. mostly its putting in the effort. the more testing and trying the better the odds will be. and the money spent on the zillion different flavors. someone that has 50 flavors has less of a chance than someone that has 1000 flavors.

i think i have about 100.

2 Likes

Nope the USPS ban was a tack on to the budget bill that Congress passed . The bill was passed under the Democratic control of the House and Senate. My own POS Senator snuck it on the spending bill knowing it wouldn’t pass on it’s own merits.

4 Likes

Yeah now it’s devolved into politics I can go do something, more interesting :smirk:

7 Likes

this ^. 1 ltr 100mg is about 5 years for you. you are 30. 6 ltr’s will get you to 60.

oh, and mods. if you see some that you like buy them, and remember they don’t last forever, unless they are mechs.

2 Likes

A large surge coming into Tokomaru Bay

6 Likes

Woowoo!!

Making me excited!

2 Likes