First time post!

Nah. Its deja vu, worry all over again. I have 2 granddaughters. One 23 and one 15. No wonder I’m so grey. Grampa, whats a phone booth? Why would anyone do that? :laughing:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Beauty is, nobody really knows what bees knees taste like to complain.

5 Likes

Now, on to the Platypus Milk…

2 Likes

Tasted more like Wombat Milk :wink:

2 Likes

A post in this topic was flagged due to political nature. I agree with the flag and was going to try to clean it up, but it’s a tangled mess intertwining on topic posts with off topic garbage. Admins and Mods made a post stating not to derail other topics with political tangents and you people cannot do it. This is why most, if not all, the mods are absent or don’t last very long. We’ve given up because you act like children who refuse to follow basic rules and it is a full time job trying to babysit you. Someone asked where “she” went. I’m guessing “she” was the OP. I’ll give you ONE guess.

6 Likes

Is it true that multiple flags of a post causes the the system to automatically remove it ?

2 Likes

At one time, yes. I don’t imagine it has been changed so I would guess that is still the case.

4 Likes

This is sarcasm right? If we are no longer allowed to purchase vape related items, a good majority go back to bm shops or use vape pods, cigs from convenience stores. More money for gov in the meantime we die young or youngish. Seems clear as day to me. Help me understand.

3 Likes

We all got, chatty, is all.

Better too engaged and 200 posts long than a thread that’s dead after 5 replies because everybody’s each creating a separate thread for every thought they have.

Human brains are too organic to work like the server the forums run on.

Besides, it’s all kinda on topic insofar as it’s ask vape related :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol, there is literally no scenario that I would use prebuilt coils. The flavor alone is horrible and I guess I don’t like depending on anyone or anything. Maybe I’m built for diy!?! I do have to say, I’m not happy with the extra space this appears to need with storage and mixing, not to mention the time to dedicate. I have very little time in the day / evening so this is someone going to have to reconcile.

2 Likes

Custards, vanilla but not overly nilla. I’ve had some pretty good nanna custards but don’t like overly sweet juice.

3 Likes

What is this?

3 Likes

Maybe :slight_smile:

I’ve just adapted to winding then sloppily and stopped worrying about cosmetics,… a good while ago - five wraps, screw em in, yank cotton through: done.

2 Likes

Apologies, It is my fault it went off topic as we were discussing the vape mail ban. I didn’t realize it would go political but it did. How can I rectify this?

3 Likes

Just a cute looking little a-bomb glob sitting on top the glycerine earlier after adding the nic base and flavouring :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And see, she didn’t run away because of me after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m fine with building. My everyday tank is Serpent Mini 22mm so I can literally throw a coil at it and make it work out ok. It’s the diy aspect of e juice that does my head in.

3 Likes

I figured everyone was just getting into it and am unsure why it would’ve been flagged at all: nobody was getting snarky even.

2 Likes

It’s just like cooking, but with only liquids and tastes and scents.

2 Likes