First time post!

Is it really flagged? I honestly don’t even know what that means but it can’t be good.

3 Likes

There’s a list of flavours somewhere around here, and on the recipe side the flavours have notes and ratings, but there’s so many flavours it’s a bit of a migraine-inducing thing trying to use it as a starting point or guide.

So figure if you blurt out a list of flavour types and juices, other peoples memories will work a lot more efficiently to deliver feedback on flavours worth having.

3 Likes

Yeah, somebody was evidently not happy Jan about how the debate was going, I spose :slight_smile:

Still though, it was hardly an argument and wasn’t even heated from anything I recall…

:thinking:

Nope - can’t think of anything offensive from anyone.

Means whoever flagged it was likely just being juvenile about someone opposing their opinion.

Good thing TorturedZen didn’t go sulky like that the first few days I was here: we had ourselves a multi-post ‘disagreement’ that lasted two days straight, and he was fine with that.

We’re besties now you know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appreciate that. My first recipe - I’m going for GVC type of recipe. I ordered all of the ingredients and am just awaiting their arrival. Hopeful if I let it steep, it’s a joy to vape. I never got to try GVC back in the day.

3 Likes

What is this “GVC” you speak of?

“Grants Vanilla Custard”, google tells me.

2 Likes

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/politics-etc-on-elr-forum-the-sequel/241410/30

Anyone who has not read this, please do so now.

2 Likes

@anon70102222 are you comin’ to bust our chops too?

That’s not too busty…

But everyone is always going off topic @anon70102222 - it happens in literally every thread.

Every thread that doesn’t get ignored, anyhow.

2 Likes

No, I am linking the reference made earlier about political discussions. The prohibition was put in place for a good reason and we don’t want to see things shift in that direction again.

5 Likes

Alright :+1:

4 Likes

If that’s a custard anyway I’ll be happy to hear the verdict once it’s mixed.

I’m relatively happy with the two custards I’ve mixed recently from just random creams and, custard, though I wouldn’t be nominating it juice of the year.

3 Likes

Now she is gone: I can go to bed.

@Scotty don’t get yourself flagged (in your own post; by someone who was more than happy to debate until they started losing, I know right) before you get a list of recommended flavours you’ll want :grimacing:

Between you and me, there’s SO MANY JUICE-NERDS here you’ll make at least some aspect of mixing easier by leaching their brains of all that nerdy stuff about flavours :wink:

They could’ve congratulated you on getting over 250 replies to the first post you ever created mind, but noooo… :angry:

Maybe they need to create a section just for Australians: keep us away from the easily bruised so nobody is offended by our Australianess :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

lol, I think I’ve spend too much time in Australia as I still don’t quite know what I’ve done to offend. It’s a vape mail ban, alive and well. We have to deal with it. Am I really flagged? Not even 48 hours in. Surely that is a record somewhere.

3 Likes

What is this pencil I see above your post?

3 Likes

You didn’t say anything I could see to get flagged at all.

It was a particular post though too, which I’m betting was towards the latter part of the debate when you, a newbie here,dared to not bow down to the regular.

Awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mm, if you mean the little pencil on the right that just shows that I’ve edited the post✒

2 Likes

Now everyone’s afraid to comment, lol. Or I’ve bored the socks off.

3 Likes

Or they’re watching - fingers on the ‘Flag this post,’ button :smirk:

No they’re alright - they’re probably getting outta bed or getting ready for work.

It’s Friday there, I think?

2 Likes

Ah, so I got reported. That’s silly. I didn’t realize this was option. That’s ok, everyone is stressed out over here so it goes with the territory I suppose.

3 Likes

Shhh!

This here with the little bouncy dots …

Is stopping me putting the phone down and go back to sleep :smirk:

2 Likes

omg sorry, I have it open most of the time I’m working. I’m too new with this posting stuff. I don’t even know how to reply apparently!

3 Likes