First time post!

We’re as calm as ever here :wink:

Come October, maybe not, but for now :cow::ox::cow:

2 Likes

Me too.

Well not open but it beeps in my pocket.

But it’s 3:11 AM now shhhhh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couple hours BANG! I’ll be awake🌞

Now though, I’m going to sleep :relieved:

2 Likes

Are you sure it was a post by @Scotty that even got the flag? It is possible a member of the community saw the political direction this was going towards and wanted the mods to be aware of it. As posted earlier, there are rules against political posting and we’re always happy when the community feels enough of a sense of responsibility to step up and let us know.

Anyway, it’s over now if you’ll let it be.

3 Likes

It was my post that was flagged. First time it’s happened to me here. It was the one pointing out the devolution of the federal govt.

With all due respect, you should not have apologized, even if it had been your post.

Anyway, as Phil pointed out, it’s over and done with and there is no point in flogging a dead kangaroo.

5 Likes

I can’t help myself:) Sorry?

4 Likes

welp, my flavour has arrived. As I was driving today, I remembered the e juice Jazzy Boba and I feel that e juice has some components I may need to try to replicate Dis Won. Most specifically Jasmine. Can’t seem to find it anywhere - anyone?

3 Likes

If you go to the recipe side, on the main page you can search for recipes. I put Jazzy Boba into the search and quite a few variants came up… Check cookies

Stop apologising… :grin: All good.

Don’t worry about that. @Guido_Possum loves it. He doesn’t really need to sleep at 3am, Possums are nocturnal…

5 Likes

@JoJo, you have no idea how happy it makes me to see you posting around. Luckily for the ELR, I keep my P elsewhere.

Jojo, I’d like to remind everyone that with the new bans, PTMA, we’ve got a lot of newer members signing in/up, and reminding everyone, couldn’t hurt.

Actually, things have been running pretty smooth here for quite a while, from my perspective, with little to no modding, unless I missed something.

Regardless of the reasons @jojo, glad to see you posting, regardless why, and miss seeing you around. Overall, I have to say, it’s been completely quiet, and haven’t seen the need for much, if any moderation in quite a while.

4 Likes

I would agree @SessionDrummer , even though I really dislike politics, it hasn’t been too bad here at all given what’s happening.

5 Likes

Hehe, MORE than agreed. Lots’ going on, and sadly a LOT of it IS affecting vapers.

5 Likes

Vape ban for UPS, FED X, USPS covers B 2 B deliveries too. Unless they are ordering cases of pods B&M’s won’t be delivered to either.

3 Likes

In simple terms they included vaping in the PACT act. They were always heading this direction, this is why all vape components were classified as tobacco products.

4 Likes

OMG, this is ridiculous. So many business will close!

5 Likes

To be honest the lawyers have been working on this for a while. If the public had more notice and time to react it never would have gotten as far as it has.

4 Likes

Where there is a will there is a way. Small local delivery company’s could pick up the slack. Don’t know how that would work tho. Distribution of product would have to be local to market. It would make everything more expensive.

4 Likes

Not sure if I agree with that. The enthusiastic vaping population is very small and truthfully the bad press probably would have won the day anyway.

3 Likes

they want the tax monies, its as plain as that.

2 Likes

We are a small subset of voters here in the US. We are noisey tho (43,000,000) Any protest on the White House lawn draws the media. I don’t believe for a minute this was a save the children issue.

3 Likes

More like save the money for us, “The Politicians” - fuckers

3 Likes