First time post!

I just ordered another 8 bottles of premium juice. How long will it last? Can I freeze it? Cryo it? Something jeez!!

3 Likes

How would you know…? :confused:

6 Likes

do you really want to know ? :laughing:

7 Likes

I mean I’ve breastfed three kids, soooo…:joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Personally I’d just order 0mg commercial for long term storage, just add nic when you pull a bottle out. As you start vaping diy juice you’ll probably want to dilute the commercial anyway. Won’t be long before it will taste too sweet and eventually over flavored as well. I was only into diy about a month before I just didn’t enjoy my commercial juices anymore.

6 Likes

Smart @Letitia, only way to do it, or you’re paying to watch it oxidize !!!

6 Likes

Commercial juice I’ll assume: that’s just as good obviously: until you’ve got the flavours to start getting creative.

I’ve heard of people who like the taste of unflavoured nicotine base and I reaaally wanted to be one of them, but nope: tastes like shit without something to make it taste good.

If you’ve got a cryogenic freezer, then sure do that :slight_smile:

But freezing will be fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There you go :slight_smile:

There’s us convinced it was you, because nobody else was around and we are the centre of the universe so the thought someone else may have been the flagged poster never even crossed our minds :thinking:

3 Likes

Never apologize babe.

Never.

Leave other people to wonder long enough and even if you’re wrong, they’ll start second guessing their own opinion if you dig your heels in.

2 Likes

No silly - I purchased premium juice - my fav one. I don’t think I can freeze that. While you slept you missed out on hot topics such as wombat milking. But no flags so there ya go! And I’m not banned… yet

3 Likes

Good job you!

2 Likes

@Scotty I changed it soon as I saw the wording :smirk:

2 Likes

And which one is that? I’m assuming I’ve never tried it of course, having only a fraction of the access here.

Gary’s Vanilla Custard maybe? :thinking:

2 Likes

I would suggest just refrigerating the commercial juice in a dark bag or box that light cannot penatrate.

3 Likes

First post answered both questions.

How did the Capella Custard mix?

I ask because the creams and custards I’ve got recommend a steep time of 6+ days: the first couple times I mixed them I’d sample the resulting juice fresh and could never taste much of any cream or custard anywhere.

Very quickly I realized there was no point at all it doing that, and just threw em in the cupboard to start steeping.

Only now - over a week after mixing the first custard with this flavour - it’s starting to take-on a good, rich custard flavour which kinda sucks, I’m sure even beer doesn’t take ten days to brew and patience is not one of my strongest points.

But also kinda good, if you know it’s going to turn out nicely once it’s steeped…

Matter of fact, I want to mix another bottle tonight with only the custard and vanilla cream at like 8% each - compared to the several flavours I’ve been adding @ 2, 3, 4 and 5%… knowing it’ll take a week at least to taste like anything, the sooner I slop it together the better.

My point though: if the Capella Vanilla Custard tastes like nothing much fresh mixed, just wait until it’s had it’s week or so in the dark.

Though I’ve not used it, Capella VC is supposed to be an excellent custard too from everything I’ve read.

3 Likes

Kind of like our last President?

3 Likes

Nooo we’re not responsible for the country.

And SNAP :smirk:

2 Likes

On another note, my flavors arrived. I smelled the Vanilla Custard - wow wee, this is going to be interesting.

5 Likes

That was fast :slight_smile:

Hope you’ve got time to mix something tonight: sooner… actually, you don’t need to hurry: you’ve got 8 bottles of commercial custard.

3 Likes

"…like our last president"

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes