First time post!

Mix them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, have you got scales?

Just a set of drug dealer ones will do - from any tobacconist or head/vape shop.

You’ll need them ultimately, though you can undoubtedly manage without one it’s more hassle trying to measure by mL, though, if you’ve got the syringes you can just pop the needle tip off the top of flavour bottles

3 Likes

Hi @Scotty . Custard connoisseur here too. Only a mixer though as I can’t stand commercial juices.

Grants vanilla custard is good, as is Ulysee however Kreeds is better to me. Also check out @authormichellehughes TOC Quick Custard as that gets rave reviews. There are a multitude of great ones on the recipe side to check out, sort them by star rating and see what strikes your fancy.

One of my 3 all day vapes is just 10% CAP Vanilla Custard V1 in a 3mg 70VG/30PG mix. The dilemma for most lies in the steep time, for myself I always have 500ml steeping Whilst using a 2 month old 500ml current bottle. It needs that long for me, the flavour just keeps developing throughout the steep.

Any particular questions or advice needed regarding custards, there are heaps of brilliant people here who have done these things for a really long time… :grin:

8 Likes

Bet it tastes fuckin great after 2 months… :drooling_face:

Only ONE of my custards is starting to get its shit together but it’s tasting great so far: another week and it should be brilliant.

3 Likes

Even better by the end of the bottle which is around 3 to 3.5 months mate. :smile:

5 Likes

Make 1000mL bottles :smirk:

Same would happen right: just as you’re reaching the end it’ll be tasting better than ever :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10%… I’ll mix tonight’s bottle at 10% custard.

10% Warm Custard and 6% Vanilla cream: nothing else.

Fucker will be so creamy I will start drooling just thinking about it.

6 Likes

Indeed I do. I work out a lot and measure my food so - check!

5 Likes

No, I have 3 x 500ml bottles steeping all the time as it is. One for each of my ADV’s. That and my testers and trial steepers. More than 2.5 litres as a rule. I only MTL so that is enough… :rofl:

6 Likes

@Scotty , If I may ask, what is your business in NSW?

4 Likes

She playing with her new flavours :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Grown man breast feeding: thanks for that mental image - excuse me, I need to find a way to scrub the inside of my brain clean🙂

Super Custard?

Marsupial Milk?

I find if I name a recipe right from the outset, I’m more inclined to consider it worthy of alterations if it’s not quite what I thought it’d be.

Possum Juice.

5 Likes

I haven’t received nic, vg/ pg. So that doesn’t deliver till Monday. I don’t think my scale is going to work out. Doesn’t appear to measure below a gram. Odd

3 Likes

I ordered most of the flavors to mix GVC. That is what I’m starting with. I’m actually going to try to clone Dis Won. I’m really getting ahead of myself! Of course I tend to gravitate towards probably the most difficult time consuming flavors:)

4 Likes

Oddly enough, I tend to like custards that aren’t steeped as much, lighter in color etc. When I order from vendors, I love it when you can tell they haven’t let it steep so much and it’s lighter in color. I’m an oddball for sure!

4 Likes

We are the number one car wash distributor in Au. I’m certain you can figure it out by google.au. No one better kill me now:)

4 Likes

no, I actually left them in my garage - covid everywhere in USA right now.

4 Likes

on another note, a few weeks back I ordered Kite N Cloud some pop flavor. OMG I hate it. I have 3 bottles of 6mg. If anyone wants it, let me know I will ship it to you. Just gross. It’s quite a revered flavor - Lenola cream. It has way too much going on for me to even consider vaping. Yuk!

4 Likes

Guido_Possum is dreaming about nursing wombats - pretty sure!!

6 Likes

@Scotty help support our brothers at Liquid Barn. LB-501 kit with some extras.

https://www.liquidbarn.com/collections/supplies/products/scale-kit

8 Likes

i don’t want to look like a mooch, but i could use it.

6 Likes

ok dm me your address and I will send. It’s really gross:)

6 Likes