First time post!

but why, were having so much fun in Murica right now!

3 Likes

Because we wash our own cars here? :slight_smile:

Not everyone apparently, though I’ve honestly not known anyone who regularly uses a carwash: more a Sunday in-the-driveway kinda thing :thinking:

BUT, now I think about it almost ALL business cars would be car washed.

2 Likes

lots of people here use them. me, i’m a cheap ass . but i used to go to the $3 one, till they raised it to $5

3 Likes

Even if ONLY business cars get car-washed, that’s plenty of vehicles to keep a company running.

3 Likes

She will inevitably return here eventually, because, ah, yeah we have genuine possums.

And we’re much less highly strung and stressy.

3 Likes

Oh and you should definitely buy the audible download of Truman Capote’s In Cold Blood, if you haven’t already read it.

Yeah, I used to read books too until I learnt that I don’t need to be wearing my eyeballs out when for $14/book I can get someone else to.

Probably $2/book in $USD

2 Likes

FYI 100mg Nicotine is 10% pure nicotine + 90%PG. It depends on how much you use, But I would break down a 1L into 1 x 500ml and 8 x 60ml (all kept in the freezer).

2 Likes

@scotty, no, you’re probably good to just break down your shipping bottle into working bottles (60ml would be best, maybe even 30ml depending on how fast you use it), and just open/use one at a time. I use specific 500ml bottles for my deep storage because of the amount of NIC I keep in storage. Then, I break down each new 500ml into smaller working bottles. Your use, and churn will decide what’s best for you.

3 Likes

@Scotty don’t sweat it, you’re IN the right place, asking the right questions. It’s just new to you. Imagine if you were doing it BY yourself, with NO help ?? That would be worse. It all gets easier. Better to ask TWICE, then NOT at all.

5 Likes

30 or 60mL though: that’s a shitload of little bottles to have to be messing with and sounds like a complete in the arse to have to, do.

Like, eveen 50mL bottles = twenty bottles for every 1litre of base.

SIXTY BOTTLES she would have to arse around with for the 3 litres she’s ordered.

I would think 250mL bottles x 4 would be much easier to fill and freeze and she’ll still need to do 12 of those.

Well, 10 if she has two working bottles out or in the fridge.

1 Like

@Scotty, don’t worry, I started out with mixing by volume, but went RIGHT to mixing by weight.

4 Likes

Agreed, absolutely the scale to get.

5 Likes

Perfect @Letitia, @Scotty

https://www.liquidbarn.com/collections/supplies/products/scale-kit

4 Likes

No, it’s good. I like a mix of 60 and 120’s, but I move a lot of NIC, he (or she, I forget), may NOT move that much NIC, therefore, having smaller bottles WILL be a benefit, as the longer it takes to churn through the bottle(s), the longer the air IN the bottle will oxidize the NIC.

4 Likes

You’re conflating different things. We are talking about the smaller working bottles NOT, the larger storage bottles.

5 Likes

Ahhh I see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hehe, let’s all just CALM down here.

If she gets 3 liters, she could break that down into big 500ml bottles for storage. (2) 500ml bottles per liter. Then, once she moves into working bottles, she could break ONE 500ml bottle, into smaller bottles, sized by her churn (usage) rate. Very easy to handle, not too many bottles, and it minimizes oxidation.

5 Likes

@Scotty I PM’d you, check your inbox please.

2 Likes

I thought we were taking about freezer storage bottles.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s making more sense :wink:

4 Likes