First time post!

It doesn’t matter if she has a scale. The calculator gives the recipe amounts for mixing by volume too. Using the syringe’s she can measure the tinyest to largest volume she will need to mix.
The reason the calculator exist it to make the math easy. It takes the chance of errors out of the equation.

6 Likes

Yeah good morning Captain Funsponge.

3 Likes

i bought a scale right away. the other way seemed like a royal pita to me.

6 Likes

So, I finally discovered the reply button! I refer to them as tiny sticky strangers!!

4 Likes

lol, he needs to move on!!

4 Likes

Let’s keep it going. Hows the weather over there? Gearing up for winter yet?

4 Likes

I just ordered one that arrives tomorrow via amazon. In the meantime, I’m going to try to mix something with syringes. Maybe, I don’t know, seems like a lot of work getting all those caps off the flavors.

4 Likes

So… in last nights haste, I believe I left too much air/ space in my 32 ounce bottle. It is currently in the freezer. Could I add another 50ml of nic to it and reseal or is that introducing too much oxygen again?

4 Likes

I will in the morning.

Forgot to silence the phone :roll_eyes:

:sleeping:

2 Likes

omg, lol, sorry not sorry?

3 Likes

Okay, carry on, and goodnight :relieved:

3 Likes

No not sorry: it’s silent now - go nuts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you will find, after a little while, that the hardest things about DIY = deciding what flavors to buy, and what to make. unless of course, money is just thrown at it = find a bunch of recipes you think you will like, spend $4-500, mix and try. that would be easy. i can’t afford to do that.

3 Likes

I typically stick to one flavor profile, light custard not super dark or sweet juice. When the nic starts to degrade most people love that with custards, I tend to like a custard that isn’t steeped too long. That might reduce my steep time! Who knows but it does seem like I’m off on yet another adventure!! I seriously don’t know if I can wait for my scale to deliver. I did however order 8 bottles of dis won and 2 bottles of their less popular juice. I’m really going to miss vape mail:(

3 Likes

in that, you are very lucky. 50 flavors and you certainly will come up with several juices you like/love. how many flavors do you have now ?

2 Likes

Add away. You are not hurting a thing. Give yourself about 1/2-3/4 inches from the cap.
Liquid expands under cold temperature.

4 Likes

Phone Smash

4 Likes

You can stop crying - I’m here :blush:

And oh right yeah I was about to say you can still order flavours, though that’s only so many flavour-mail deliveries before they get a bit so-so :thinking:

2 Likes

The weather, has jumped up to the 20-25°C day’s again for now, but winter is almost here and pretty soon, it’l get to the point where the moment the sun stops touching an area in the afternoon, that shaded area is instantly, uncomfortably cold.

Much rather cold than hot though: living in the national park when the weather was uncharacteristically hot once, I tried getting completely naked: nothing on but my socks and Scarpas to stop bull ants biting my feet.

I was disappointed to discover that without clothes to wick moisture off and away from your skin, being naked in extreme heat is much hotter and stickier than with clothes.

I also swallowed a live skink just to tick that off my bucket list of things to try.

It was no better than I expected.

2 Likes

He did, I binned him a while ago :slight_smile:

3 Likes