First time post!

About 12 or maybe a few more:)

3 Likes

wow way to paint a bleak picture for me. Let me just work out the vape mail ban first before you lay it on that heavy, lol!

3 Likes

12 what, Oh Bubbly One?

3 Likes

Yuck, but your winters are pretty mild. I will travel over there for winter happily, it’s our bloody winters, not so much. I do like a change of season, so theres that.

4 Likes

I will report shortly.

3 Likes

Nooo not here they’re not: it’s usually hovering around zero for weeks at a time and snows mid winter :snowflake:

4 Likes

That would be our winters in the normal part of the country you mean… lol

4 Likes

I also think in colors… Was trying to replicate a blackcurrant juice I liked and the easiest way I could assimilate while testing was, mine is greener and bluer… the other was more purple. When testing other concentrates I started looking for purple fruit flavor (think grape?)

4 Likes

Even 20 is too hot for me.

Why I moved here - 3,000 feet above sea level: specifically using google maps to search for a place with high rainfall and cool, fresh air :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Below 20 is too cold for me… give me 40+ any day.

3 Likes

You’re a very sick individual :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I get told that a lot…

3 Likes

With two duck down jackets and layers of merino, icy cold isn’t so bad.

Bad for all the baby ducks who hard their feathers ripped out, but their discomfort is duly noted and I paid for said animal torture amply, which oddly makes me feel like the ducklings and I are all good and squared up.

No, you know I actually do feel kinda bad for them each time I put one of those jackets on, but then the warmth envelopes me and I realize I care a good deal more about the practicalities of my own warm, than about ducklings :thinking:

I’m such a monster :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Pretty sure they would disagree with that statement… Just sayin’.

4 Likes

What is black currant? I hear this a lot but have never experienced.

3 Likes

My last order of flavours dryin Vape-Train Australia haven’t even been shipped yet!

After what, three days!

Imma start getting bitchy if they don’t send it by tomorrow.

Every online store should have a little stock-count number on products they sell: if we walked into a bricks & mortar store, gave them money for something they sell and then were told they’ve got no idea when they’ll have it in stock again but they’ll get in touch when they get around to it, you’d turn right around on the spot and walk out.

Being online isn’t an excuse to sell shit you don’t have to sell.

2 Likes

Ribena Babe.

Or, what else… like BlackBerry but not so acidic.

Ribena should be enough info though :smirk:

3 Likes

This just in from Giant Vapes here in USA:
Good evening, Giants:

Thank you for being a part of the GV family. We know there is a lot going on in the world, and sometimes it’s hard to keep up.

In case you missed it: At the end of December 2020, the US Congress passed a rule that will include e-cigarettes and vapor products in the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (“PACT”) Act as part of the omnibus 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act. To explain it very simply, this change means that starting on 3/27/2021, vapor products are considered tobacco products and can not be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) and are subject to the same shipping rules as cigarettes, pipe tobacco, and other tobacco.

What this means for Giant Vapes : First, we’re not going anywhere. Our intention is and has always been to provide the best vape products at competitive prices and affordable shipping to you, our adult consumers. We will continue to do just that, while complying, as always, with vapor product regulations. However, for us to continue to ship to you, we do have to make some big changes.

The good news is: this isn’t goodbye. But we do have some less-than-good news for you today.

How we’ll ship after March 26th : With the new regulations, we won’t be able to use USPS (our free shipping method) at all. We’ll still ship your orders quickly, but shipping prices are going to change, and we may not be able to service every address right away - tobacco product shipping is a complicated process. We’ll let you know more details soon, so stay tuned for more news on that front via email and at https://www.giantvapes.com/news/.

Your deliveries after March 26th: Every single shipment will require an ID check and adult signature at delivery. No exceptions - it’s the law.

Product availability after March 26th : We have been working with every single one of the manufacturers we partner with to make sure that we’ll be able to keep your favorite e-liquids in-stock, but we cannot guarantee that every product will be available. Between PMTA and the new business-to-business shipping requirements for vapor products, some manufacturers may discontinue some (or all) of their products.

Should I stock up now ? We do encourage you to take advantage of our free shipping now, before we have to turn it off on 3/26.

We’re working around the clock to make sure we can continue to ship to as many customers as possible, and we expect seamless service to a majority of our customers, but select areas may not have delivery coverage right away. If you’re in a rural area, now’s a great time for you to pick up some extra vape supplies. When we have more specific information about locations that we can or cannot ship to within the US, we’ll update you.

If you are outside the continental United States (Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories) we will not be able to ship to you after 3/26, so we do encourage you to stock up. It may be several months or more before we have a delivery option available to you.

6 Likes

Happens all the time in the equine B&M’s here, it’s called a deposit…

4 Likes

I don’t mind when there’s some ETA on it, but having no indication whether it’ll be a few days or six weeks annoys me.

2 Likes