First time post!

Yeah so final

The big deadline is almost there!

I would order some salt nicotine base too if you’ve still got time: just for versatility in your mixing and because it’s good stuff.

Not essential of course, but if you’re thinking of ordering another bottle of base :thinking:

2 Likes

Here are my flavours:

Vanilla Custard Cap V2 4 ounces, Vanilla Cupcake Cap 30ml, French Vanilla Cap V2 30ml, Creme Brullee Cap 10ml, Yellow Cake Cap 10ml, Vanilla Custard Cap 10ml, NY Cheesecake Cap 30ml, another fucking French Vanilla Cap 30ml (no idea), Toasted Almond Cap 10ml. Nine in total.

2 Likes

I didn’t much care for the salts. Made me cough a bit.

3 Likes

eh no one answered about reopening my bottle and adding another 60ml of nic to it? It’s been in the freezer since last night’s episode. Think it ok or should I just order more nic and start with a new bottle. Got plenty of bottles

2 Likes

We have wild blackberries here growing all over the place.

They’re considered a noxious weed and annually sprayed with poison by the council, yet I still never can stop myself stopping to eat em when they’re fruiting - even with the stomach cramps they always give me :smirk:

1 Like

and let’s revisit this weather thing, I just came out of -9c weather a few weeks back. I’ve never seen that in any of Oz.

2 Likes

Oh yeah - do it. :+1:

1 Like

French Vanilla Cap are probably V1 and V2, same with the Vanilla Custard Cap. French Vanilla V1 is the bomb, use that quite often. Vanilla Custard V1 is my go to. NY Cheesecake is excellent, I use that a lot.

4 Likes

Really? Ok!

2 Likes

Can you pick up anything from my listing of flavours - what I tend to gravitate towards?

2 Likes

omg I ordered 5 off 60ml bottles of 100mg nic. I can’t get the cap off one of the bloody bottles.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, yes they did…

4 Likes

Yeah if you want: less air in the bottle has to be better.

Can’t see it being ruined if you don’t, on the other hand either :slight_smile:

Maybe expansion… yeah maybe I’m wrong - it’s happened on occasion when I’ve delivered an answer quickly and without due visualizing of all potential outcomes.

Because I’m at Coles walking around, shopping -for dinner you understand, so not 100% focused :smirk:

Maybe leave an inch or so at the top.

2 Likes

I’ve just chucked mine in the freezer as is in the plastic bottles they came in and without opening the unopened ones.

1 Like

Desssserts :slight_smile:

You’re list looks very much the same as mine, brand difference excluded course…

Goddamit how do I link my flavor stash…

1 Like

Pretty similar profiles to what I like I am guessing…

2 Likes

Don’t see it expanding much mind, but glass doesn’t stretch :grimacing:

2 Likes

damn it, I should of just done it but I need it to last for a few years.

2 Likes

Nobody seems to really know based on actual evidence yet how OCD we need to be about storage and given humans are commonly prone to overreact severely when it comes to ‘unknowns’, I’ve taken that propensity for hysteria into account and concluded that much of the worrying will most likely turn out to be completely unnecessary, then just put it in the freezer as shipped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

/caaaalm :slight_smile:

1 Like