First time post!

omg who came up with the name of that mix, lol?

4 Likes

I’m a little worried about the recent changes that happened to Oz with nic. I usually fly with two 60ml bottles that say Zero. So I have to dump 6mg juice into zero nic labeled bottles. Not sure why I go to the great lengths but I’m always paranoid making that trip alone and being female so I do what I feel I need to. After all that work, customs doesn’t give me a second look. I spoke a little too soon, I usually have to go to the declare line and get sniffed by the dogs.

3 Likes

that depends. i’ve had tap water in northern wisconsin, it was excellent.
went there on a snowmobile trip with a past employer. it was pretty fun. though, after 3 days, i thought my thumb was going to fall off.

7 Likes

Yeah, you might just need tti get a script here and if you carry that too or have a bottle with the script printed on it, they can’t do anything anyway.

We’ll ALL have to get a script after October but that’s still half a year away.

Dogs can get pretty sniffy too :grimacing:

2 Likes

It’s always been ‘illegal’ to possess nicotine here though, so being nervous coming into the airport is understandable.

Not that I think they’d do anything - certainly not before the law changes in October.

2 Likes

Our water in the blue mountains is excellent: mountain-top 3000 feet altitude glacial-grade good :wink:

4 Likes

Wish milk came out the tap instead though, honestly.

Ice cold fresh milk.

I would be all over that.

3 Likes

John Lennon, I believe… :wink:

3 Likes

Hahaha no idea but you could ask @lukeloop, he may know something about it. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m American and I don’t start complaining until I find a Flavorah flavor that I really want to try and it costs $8.50 for 10ml.

7 Likes

Hi @Scotty welcome to the ELR. I attach a simple, tasty recipe that I have vaped for a long time. Without a lot of steep time.

Grants Vanilla Custard my way

Ingredient %
French Vanilla (CAP) 3.00
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 3.00
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 4.00

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

When I don’t feel like waiting or mixing,
I prepare 3% Custard (Inawera), for me excellent as a single flavor. Sometimes I add Shisha Vanilla (Inawera) 0.66% …
Also, sometimes I add Biscuit (Inawera) 0.8% …
Simple, easy recipes and little steep time.
Hope you enjoy your mixing journey. It is not difficult, take it as a game, in a short time you will stop buying commercial juice.

5 Likes

Hi @LadyStorm777 also a nice welcome to the forum.
Surely, of that flavor you mention, you will need to use very little … There are some excellent Flavorah flavors, and of which you use very little, so they are not that expensive …

3 Likes

Im not sure what they are talking about some of my favorite flavors cost 19$ for 15ml and i have no problem paying it lmao…But it is nice to get those free ones lmao

4 Likes

If they are closing their door’s there is a good chance that they may be willing to share the recipe. Butter em up in a email telling them they will be missed. Ask if they would share the recipe.

3 Likes

Welcome @LadyStorm777. Fear not, your investment in FLV and others (Medicine Flower) are sound. Ultra Concentrated, requiring very little in recipes, the cost is negligible.

2 Likes

thank you for your response I only grumble a lil LOL

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I have no experience with custard (yet) and am relatively new to the DIY community. Lots of experienced folks here who are very helpful. Remember that experimenting (sometimes succeeding and sometimes falling short) is part of the process. Keep having fun !!

6 Likes

LadyStorm777, welcome to the forum. I understand the concern about price, then I remember how much I spent on cigarettes and am reminded how much cheaper (and healthier) vaping, especially DIY, is compared to smoking. Hope you enjoy yourself and spend some time here. There are a lot of great folks who are very helpful. Keep having fun !!

6 Likes

That’s OK @LadyStorm777, all I DO is grumble. All things equal, Ultra Concentrated flavors, like FLV, Medicine Flower, and others can APPEAR to be higher priced, until you start using them. Their usage is soo much LESS than regular flavors, you cannot A/B compare the pricing for bottle sizes.

If you are looking to save money, AND, our palates are similar, maybe I could save you some time, and money. Thanks out to my mixing mentor @Mikser.

7 Likes

Thank you so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sunglasses::innocent::hugs:

6 Likes