First time post!

No, that just makes it 5% or 3% of the mix :slight_smile:

For a 10mL mix, that’s 0.3mL of nic base.

6mg = 0.6mL per 10mL mix
1mg = 0.1mL per 10mL mix

You get it :slight_smile:

well then, why not a more gradual move from 6 to 5 vrs 6 to 3? Or is that commonplace on this site?

1 Like

I do indeed but I’m not doing this with syringes. That is unless the scale doesn’t arrive. So 5mg = 0.5ml per 10ml mix so if I made 30ml mix at 5mg that would equate to 1.50ml.

1 Like

You can do it as gradually as you like, of course :slight_smile:

I don’t have any idea how other people incrementally reduce their dosage and I don’t even try, yet.

5.5mg… 0.55mL, a bit trickier to measure with a syringe, but scales would fix that :smirk:

1 Like

Yes ma’am :slight_smile:

And to check the percentage of ANY flavour or ingredient, just use your phone’s calculator:

5% x 30mL =

Change the 5% for whatever percentage you’re wanting to get a mL amount for :wink:

5% custard would be 5% x 30mL = 1.5mL

1 Like

Good point, I think I can handle 5mg without missing the 6mg. Orrrr can I? We shall see. Should I do a mix that I can vape without steep or go for the custard and steep?

1 Like

You should do both :slight_smile:

If I’ve absorbed any knowledge of your personality so far, I predict you’ll go straight for the custard and make that your ‘straight away’ mix :thinking:

Which is perfectly expected, and what I would do first because custard is my favourite too - at least favourite simple flavour… I love Boss Reserve too, but that’s a complex multi-flavour thing so it’s not really ‘a’ flavour.

BUT, if it doesn’t taste awesome freshly mixed,don’t be disappointed: most custard needs steeping, and even the commercials you’ve tried that SEEM fresh have more than likely had at least a few days to sit before you’ve cracked them open :pleading_face:

2 Likes

You don’t have to either: you can stay at 6mg forever if you like - you’ve got plenty of nicotine :slight_smile:

Mixing at 6mg might also help you judge your mixes since that’s the mg/mL you’re used to.

Whatever you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah - custard fresh-vape AND custard to steep :wink:

Night, you poor but very bubbly thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Turn off the phone!!

2 Likes

Laptop :slight_smile:

I will close said laptop though.

Night You :slight_smile:

1 Like

actually, you can move down more gradual than that = 6, 5.9, 5.8, 5.7, etc.
the calculator will do what you tell it. you do have some saved recipes here, right ?

I may try 5mg first. I have zero recipes for now. Planned on using Guido P’s recipe and Grant’s Vanilla Custard at 10ml ea to test. Alas, my scale is still in transit!

1 Like

go enter those in your recipes, but first enter your stash/flavors. you have to be careful entering your flavors. just start typing them in, then a dropdown will be shown, click the correct name = some people enter the wrong names.

1 Like

What if the recipe has exactly what I have, couldn’t I just adjust the volume? For the sake of time?

1 Like

you can adjust everything, thats the point of it. have you tried it yet ?

1 Like

I know this should probably be a new topic but I just can’t create one yet. Various reasons of why. How many folks remember the days when you could go to a bnm for mod, coil, wick, tank issues? Now days, can’t touch em. I guess with the explosion of pod systems, not so much the need.

1 Like

once you have your flavors entered, you can click “what can i make”, and recipes will pop up with just the flavors you have.

1 Like

what do you mean ? you can make one without any flavors. i have a no flavor bottle now.