First time post!

I’ve tried it in my coffee already.

Though, adimittedly I didn’t create two cups so there was no comparison which obvioulsy defeats the purpose.

I could though, mix some hot milk with drops of flavouring in it (i do this now before bed anyway, because custard drops with a little sugar in warm milk is fn excellent), and split the cup before trying the MSG in one: that would be truly the closest comparison possible since I’d be using the custard flavouring to do so.

Yeah if people think a good custard tastes nice in vape liquid, it’s made for real milk: litereally tastes like runny custard, with only a few drops per mug.

I cannot just spontaneously add it to juice anyway: I’ve gotta add the MSG to PG to dissolve first, so even after shaking it until the crystals dissolve I’d still be leaving it overnight to ensure it’s absorbed into the liquid before considering using it, with a drop or two to whatever custard mix I test it with.

But tonight, I will mix some hot milk with custard (and vanilla cream maybe), then divide the cup in two and add the MSG into one before thoroughly trying both to see if there’s a difference.

I’ll use a slight bit more than I’d use in juice though, since it’ll be weaker in milk.

That’ll appease the inner-mum in everyone and should determine ahead of actually vaping whether it makes any difference.

2 Likes

YES! It will, lol.

2 Likes

Alright then, that’s what we’ll do :slight_smile:

Assuming I can taste anything after the MSG laden noodle dinner.

I did realize after buying it, one very real negative to this fascinating substance: if I add it to all my dinners - making all of them op to the point they’re so much more delicious than they’d ever be without the MSG - there is the **very real probability that in time, I will find any food that hasn’t been enhanced will be inedible garbage.

This may affect my taste-buds long term, if they grow accustomed to always being coated in the tastiest version of every plate of food I prepare.

I gave that no consideration before purchasing the MSG but it’s not only a likely scenario, it seems unavoidable: just like if you had every meal in a 5-star restaurant you would find, that your local cafe a major fuckin’ let-down if you ever decided to have lunch there.

2 Likes

Chocolate/butter/pecan/cream: that would be a pretty nice flavour in a juice; if you got your percentages correct.

1 Like

Roasted almond?

1 Like

There you are!

Hi! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yah, didn’t you say you got that? That Sweet Almond was yuck? :slight_smile:

Roast Almond :roll_eyes:

I’ll get it eventually :confused:

1 Like

Maccas! I never allow myself to eat there but I hear the fries are out of this world.

1 Like

I’m flushing and recoiling an RTA, so I don’t have to continually drip…

Cleaning out an RTA is more effort than an RDA…

1 Like

What are these flavorings actually used for? Pre e juice era?

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Oh, yeah I occasionally do, but since there’s no McDonalds not only in Katoomba, but the entire mountains, I rarely get geographically near enough a Maccas to eat it :smirk:

1 Like

I just got back from the Asian market and I’m adding MSG as we speak! Kidding

1 Like

I assume they’ve been around that long at least: they’re all made from pure chemicals dissolved in OUCH…

I just slapped my shoulder to kill a bug and pulled a muscle in my other shoulder… fn for a bug! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yeah parts per million pure chemicals, make our flavours so I guess they’ve been around as long as labs and chemistry?

Surely someone has been vaping since 1999? Anyone?

1 Like

You never answered whether you can buy it there! :angry:

Your meals will instantly jump to 15/10 :drooling_face:

1 Like

Probably, but I actually don’t know about that: tje first ecig wasn’t created until a few years later was it?

2004 or something by that Chinese dood?

But also, it doesn’t count if only 10 people were doing it yknow? - can’t get any statistics outta that number of people :grimacing:

Does MSG really make food that much more fascinating? I just can’t imagine it has that much influence?

1 Like

Matter of fact, there’s a whole backlog of questions unanswered by you.

Even I haave forgotten what they all are…

Probably just as well :upside_down_face:

Hi - long evening in meetings and now up early to face a million emails, gross!

1 Like