First time post!

The custard mixes will ALL take around a week before they begin tasting like custard, so MIX THEM TODAY, WOMAN!

Get them done, in different concentrations, different nicotine or even no nicotine at all: nic doesn’t need any steeping at all - you can shake it in later.

It’s just the flavours that need to steep.

1 Like

Ok, how many ml’s, 15ml or 20ml? Maybe add some toasted almond!

1 Like

20mL.

You will be wanting to taste them with a drip here and there, so 20mLs are, better for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

STILL I’m reaching for my vaporizer and seeing just a peice of fn cotton sitting on an unfinished tank…

You’re evil.

1 Like

Since the beginning of time we are!

1 Like

… getting nicotine withdrawals it’s taking so long to finish ONE coil godamnit…

Good thing I at least finished the coils before you came along huh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s that stupid Smok Beast tfv16 shit too…

Little bit too MUCH wick and nothing gets up to the coils.

Little bit too LITTLE wick and everything empties everywhere.

:smirk:

1 Like

That is a lot of cotton!! Nice spaced coils.

1 Like

I’ve gotta trim them yet :kissing_heart:

Fill it with the oldest custard mix, that’s still only at around 9 days now.

I said in another thread tonight, I stopped eveen bothering to taste my custard mixes fresh, because I know they won’t have any taste for at least a few days.

But at 7-8 days I started getting the thick, creamy custard exhale: it just suddenly was there…

1 Like

You dissin’ my recoiling abilities?

correct, Custard Cap V2 for no reason. I’m looking for a clone of The Real E liquid. I used to vape this all of the time. Very NY Cheesecake. So good!

1 Like

Not at all but marveling at the amount of cotton, yes.

1 Like

That is outta context.

1 Like

Trimmed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gimme a minute…

Alright you.

Before I go to sleep I figured I’d make sure you’re sorted, so I’ve gone back and looked - and looked and looked and looked and fuckin looooooked - until I found that simple custard and pasted it below, because it’s got just three flavours so won’t taste ‘muddled’ and because they’re well matched flavours that you have in good quality brands…

Then realized it needs changing, so updated the units to grams, improved the markdown formatting - grouping the ingredients into sections so your delicate though no doubt already bloodshot eyeballs don’t need to try - plus changed all the values: bumping the total flavours from 12% up to 16%.

I also checked and rechecked all my calculations so it’s all ready for you to start squirting - 16% is considered kinda pushing the higher limit for total flavouring too, but you can easily add a little VG to the mix to instantly fix if it’s too strong (which I don’t see being an issue where you’re concerned anyway), while not enough flavour can’t be fixed quickly since any new flavour you add will also have to steep into the liquid:

Here’s your custard, Woman.

Add the values in red below: don’t make me have to imagine you standing at your cupboard in a week’s time all droopy and sad with just that one little bottle in your hand :confounded:

Remember to turn your scales on BEFORE placing the empty bottle on them so it reads 0.00 with the bottle before you start squirting stuff in.

6% Nicotine Base [6mg/mL]:

• 6% = 1.2g 100mg Nic base

16% Flavourings:

• 10% = 2.0g Vanilla Custard
  • 4% = 0.8g Cheesecake
  • 2% = 0.4g Cotton Candy

8% PG:

• 8% = 1.6g PG

70% VG:

• 70% = 14g VG

20mL, 6mg/mL and 70/30.

And don’t be telling me when I wake up you haven’t made at least one bottle of this and if you want to create more but vary it without throwing the percentages out, just swap the 4% Roast Almond for some other flavour at the same percentage.

Make that lamington while you’re at it!

You don’t even need to bother adding nicotine: that can be added anytime since it doesn’t require any steeping - only the flavours need to be mixed right now.

Delayed gratification, Babe: just like gardening you’ve gotta sow stuff today to harvest tomorrow so ah, sow.

Goodnight :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Ok what can I do with Vanilla cupcake and yellow cake? Anyway to make a shake and vape with this?

1 Like

Everything butt the cupcake

Ingredient %
French Vanilla v2 (CAP) 2.00
NY Cheescake V2 (CAP) 3.00
Toasted Almond (CAP) 1.50
Vanilla Cupcake (CAP) 2.50
Yellow Cake v1 (CAP) 2.00

Flavor total: 11%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like