First time post!

Well, sometimes it ships (much to my delight, less steeped. I am custard anomaly. I need to purchase jasmine and try that at different levels. I do agree, I will be very pleased with diy custard.

1 Like

It’s just because there’s a lot of shitty commercial juice around, so you find a good custard and think it’s magic: it’s not though - just good quality flavours aged properly and poured in a bottle.

You’ve got the good quality flavours Chicklet…

AND the bottles.

:flushed:

1 Like

Who do you think you’re talking to? I know you don’t believe it, or you’d already have a dozen different variations of custards and desserts in the cupboard ‘developing’ right now.

Can’t talk bullshit to me :slight_smile:

But you WILL believe it once you’ve tasted a mix you’ve had developing long enough to have the flavour “come-out”: why I’m trying to get you mixing more mixes - to accelerate that process.

You’ve got to have your own mixes steeping long enough to have flavour to learn by taste.

1 Like

I actually need to buy more bottles. Getting ready to place another order with Bull City.

1 Like

so true!!!

1 Like

You are full of shit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hang on, one thing I think we are doing is over estimating how much I need. Not the nic factor but more e liquid per day. If I only vape say at the top mark 7ml per day, I should make 60ml test batches. I can make a 60ml bottle last sometimes eight days.

1 Like

…don’t wanna be too nice to you.

Like Pavlov with his dogs: praise you constantly and you won’t get anything done.

Intermittent rewards ftw.

1 Like

but god Dis Won is so really good. If I brought some over, that is to say I actually order more before their official close. Can I post in Au or is that too risky? I need to be able to fly back n fourth so no naughtiness please!

1 Like

I dunno.

You can mail until October legally guess, then you can mail and pray?

1 Like

LOL, my dog is constantly praised not with treats but words and she’s flippin brilliant!!

1 Like

Uh huh :slight_smile:

As long as she ALWAYS gets the reward: won’t do anything without praise and adoration anymore.

Much like you :slight_smile:

1 Like

alright, don’t get your hopes up but if I make it over with extra bottle I will mail some to you upon arrival. Who knows when that will be as I’m not sitting in hotel for 2 weeks.

1 Like

Sure okay :slight_smile:

actually she will as she’s a working breed so working is her reward!! I just proved your theory for you twice!

1 Like

Whatever :smirk:

Well you’ll be on a diet of alternating praise and rebuke, since continual praise has seen you mix just 1 bottle of juice so that doesn’t work.

1 Like

ummm. you say you don’t have enough nic, but yet your ordering flavors. flavors can be had at any time, nic can not(perhaps). you would be wise to order at least 2 more ltrs, 4 would be better. jmho, ymmv

1 Like

Two mixes, 1 @ 15ml, 1 @30ml!

1 Like

My mistake, sorry :roll_eyes:

Wait, while I run and print your Artisan Mixing Certificate :neutral_face: