First time post!

yes, no to salts for now. That would really mess up my measuring abilities. Pharma is 3.00 usd higher but for why?

Here is a review from Au. I trust my friends in Au since they have the long wait for everything and being on island, you rely on yourself so much more.

100mg/PG Nic

I have been using this “Nude Nicotine” product for 3 yrs & will continue to do so.
Absolutely no discernible flavour, brilliant shelf-life when kept in the freezer (I have one particular batch that is now just over 12 months old) & still going strong.
Why do I keep so much in stock?
This is Australia, nothing to do with vaping is a guarantee here.
Pre prepared is pre armed against Govt stupidity.

2 Likes

@Scotty buy that too: Cap VC v1

2 Likes

I’ve already contacted numerous vendors about this.

1 Like

My thinking version 2.0, lol!

2 Likes

What do they say?

1 Like

Version 1 is always better: Version 2 only ever happens because they’re worried about being sued so they remove ALL the chemicals that make it taste fuckin awesome and call it ‘v2’.

And having more than one custard is good regardless.

2 Likes

Ahhh, not a fan of floral, honey or creme brulee so not my type of flavour. However they do say it is not super easy on coils which possibly means sweetener.

A very small amount won’t do too much. Cotton Candy is not the same as Super Sweet in the way it works so should be ok.

Should be fine, even after Oct just get 0 Nic stuff and add it yourself.

Same tool as I use… :rofl::rofl:

Yep.

5 Likes

@Scotty Having a variety of different custards is a great idea. If you check out the notes on the recipe side you will find what could work for you.
TPA Vanilla Custard, both 1 and 2, work quite well in different ways.
Inw is quicker to steep and WF has a coconut note when used high but is fairly potent even low.
It’s all about experimenting and finding what you like.

5 Likes

Not either, however, the jasmine is so slight it give it a very clean taste. I notice no creme brulee

3 Likes

Alright, I’m moving on to more flavors. Can I do any of these as single flavors or maybe dual? Cap French Vanilla, Cap Vanilla cupcake?

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s like, only two flavors…

They’re both vanilla desserts: course you can pair them

2 Likes

I like the french vanilla solo at around 5 to 6 percent. The cupcake I use more as a support. The cake is not overly prominent for me so I usually use it as a vanilla boost.

3 Likes

She can order both.

Is ordering both.

2 Likes

I have them both now!

2 Likes

No doofus…

I meant both nicotine and flavours, not your cupcake or whatever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You need me to order your flavours for you.

I spend an entire day playing with my cart: adding and removing and thinking how they’ll match, how many pairings I can get out of them and swapping one size for another.

Finally making sure I haven’t left out anything I wanted, or anything that’ll turn another flavour into something new.

Then I’ll go away and do something else before finally checking the list again and ordering.

Order almost here has these - all chosen for balance or to work to extend what I’ve got including what’s in this order…

2 Likes

Though I’m no fruit lover, blueberry and strawberry can both go with a cheesecake or to tint custard or cream or as single flavour.

Assuming I can taste the strawberry.

Blueberry juices have always been fine.

Oh COURSE the butterscotch is going in custard.

The Raw Sugar and Red Date - combined with the Sweet Honey I already have - give me three completely different tasting sweeteners to work with.

2 Likes

What is your thinking behind this one?

2 Likes

Macadamia Nut? What are you thinking with this?

2 Likes