First time post!

4 Likes

what are these subways you speak of ?

2 Likes

i understand what you are saying, but this is a double edged sward . free speech, sure. but what ends up happening is a forum gets ruined by the 2 sides going at it. as much as i would like to speak my mind, as would others, on this forum its probably better that we don’t.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s how it was explained.

Like the whole forum went nuts arguing about it: as Australians we just don’t get that mental about our political debates so it’s - strange.

Even when we DO seem to br going mental we’ve forgotten about it the moment something shiny distracts us.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it came from the States: like mm sandwich bars with a choice of 6 or 12" subs filled with whatever fillings you tell the pretentiously titled “sandwich artist” what to put in it.

2 Likes

Subway, thats what i thought. i like Subway, i get the meatball on italian with a fair amount of jalapeno’s on it = YUUUUUUM ! i haven’t had one since covi, because they are messy and we can’t sit down inside a Subway and eat. can’t take one home = by the time it gets home it has turned to mush . eating in the truck = end up wearing half of it.

i brought this up because of the hot pepper discussion. i agree wiht you on the very hot peppers, no taste, just heat, yuk.

2 Likes

Yeah you’ve gotta eat em before the bread turns sloppy :nauseated_face:

Jalapenos on subway are spaced well enough so it’s not constantly hot-hotter-hottest-bin and give your mouth a break here and there.

1 Like

yeah, i am the same way with beef sandwiches. both of them, eat them ASAP ! after being made.

1 Like

Subways are also one of the few take-away foods I can eat a foot long and not feel nauseous , or ready for a food coma.

1 Like

while i would love to, i can not eat a foot long.

1 Like

Easily:)

Though I’ve only done so with salad and honey mustard sauce: maybe wouldn’t work so well with meatballs or the other heavier fillings

1 Like

If you’re trying to sweet talk me into coming out the thread, it won’t work: I’m never coming out :angry:

Got my blanket on the floor in the corner over there - I’m never leaving :angry:

Like a cat stuck down a drain…

A cat with a blanket.

A cat with a blanket and a lot of custards steeping.

But down a drain.

2 Likes

yeah. my wife gets a regular sammy from there. she never finishes it, so i do. i could probably eat a foot long of one of those.

1 Like

They don’t slop the bread up as fast as the hot, beefier sauces and fillings … yeah a footlong of meatballs wouldn’t be so easy.

2 Likes

idk what you are talking about. but i am trying to sweet talk you into buying me a MB sandwich ! lol

3 Likes

Okay sure I cannot, but I can order and eat it on your behalf next time I walk past and remember to get one :wink:

2 Likes

But I’m not coming out.

Burrowed in like a tick.

2 Likes

You don’t happen to know, whether combining 1:1 acid:freebase gives you 1 part salt or 2 parts salt?

That’s a significant question of course, because if the acid combines and turns the 1 freebase molecule into 2 salt molecules, that’s doubling the amount of nicotine simply by adding acid and changing it to a salt.

It certainly tastes strong enough to be twice as much.

1 Like

33mg/mL does indeed taste like 66mg/mL.

1 Like

no, i do not know.

2 Likes