First time post!

Lotta good you are then.

:thinking:

I only added 30% of 100mg/mL converted yesterday with acid.

It’s smooth like salt, but tastes well over 50mg when it should be around 30.

2 Likes

30% to some 6mg juice, I mean.

And I know what 30mg/mL salts should taste like… even 50mg isn’t that strong.

2 Likes

I’ve walked a lot around there and it is always said, if you go off the tracks we will not rescue you. I always gleefully say “OK!”

2 Likes

This is ridiculous, Denver has legalized so many other things.

2 Likes

I’m still stunned and don’t know quite how to go about this new vape mail ban. I wonder if we could ask the administrators if we could set up a new topic to discuss this? I really need it because I have no idea what is really going on now. I’ve heard some vendors are still shipping through new carries but a lot of other really good companies are shutting their doors. Administrators - help?

2 Likes

what is there to know. stuff is going to be harder and/or more expensive to get.
and NOW is the time to get it before it may be to late or costly.
your in nic denial, perhaps one day soon you will regret it, or not.

there are lots of variable here and no one “knows” how this is going to pan out.
other than it is most likely to be much more costly, at the least. but that is also up in the air.

2 Likes

Thai food in Oz is not the same as it is in USA. Still good but lacks the spice.

2 Likes

omg, lol!! You know how to pick em apparently!! Least you aren’t bored!

2 Likes

I hearted this but I don’t like it, if that makes sense. Just a noted nod if you will.

2 Likes

It’s unfortunate that we can’t speak our minds and agree to disagree if it gets heated without compromise.

2 Likes

LOL, this is true!! But I love it.

2 Likes

WE do have a lot of them over here. Get a BMT!

2 Likes

sooooo… Coil vapes is having a sale it appears. Bottles are normally 21.00, now all USD 12.00. Can’t beat that. They are going out of business due to this bloody vape mail ban!! Shame on our politicians.

http;//www.coilvapes.com

2 Likes

Maybe store bought, but I make my own and it is spicy enough…

The #1 reason I don’t go to Subway anymore. Was quite normal for me to have 2 x 12’ BMT on Italian subs for lunch when I did. Just something about the combination that worked for me.

1 Like

No regrets! If there is a will, there will be a way. I have enough stored for about three years. It is going to be ok. Plus, I already explained that I would be too upset to use brownish colored nic. It is just gross. I don’t care if it is exactly that same, hard pass. I’ll just lower my nic and finally quit.

What there is to keep abreast of - 1. changes in delivery. 2. what vendors will continue and who will they use 3. will vendors still provide in person pick up, etc etc. This is too large of a group, the vaping industry to shut down. It may have to go underground but it will survive.

2 Likes

When I come over, I frequent most of the thai places and by and large, they are all very under spiced.

2 Likes

Ahhh, cool. I don’t frequent them at all, I just make my own. I have been around both Thai and Indian elders and picked up a lot about how to cook more authentic than westernised versions of these foods.

3 Likes

Yep. I can go to South Broadway and stop at 50 dispensaries to find exactly the type of kush I might want (though as a person in long-term recovery, I don’t). But in the near future I may not be able to buy menthol-tobacco juice, or ANY flavored juice other than tobacco. Makes no sense to me at all.

6 Likes

you know what, i think you have an out. @Wombatred26 i believe it is, lives in OKC and says there is a nic seller local.

7 Likes

Complete incompetence with government!

3 Likes