First time post!

You know your juice is practically clear when it’s mixed then turns brown over time too and that’s gotta be both the nicotine and flavorings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to stop by the police station every time I’d be heading back out to sign out one their EPERB satellite beacons - even a funnel web or snake bite will fuck you out there.

Always seemed like a pain in the arse, but I hate funnel webs would see them crawling up the outside of the tent some nights; once found one curled under my pillow.

Snakes don’t bother me at all, but funnel webs come out at night, when you’re asleep and can easily roll onto them.

2 Likes

Give me your bank account details and tell me what it comes to. Or PayPal :blush:

2 Likes

I’m on top of a mountain all this water’s gushing past - it doesn’t affect me at all :slight_smile:

Unless they close the highway… that might affect mail :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry that just randomly struck me as funny.

10 days after I first found it funny.

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered a voopoo drag x plus and two of the voopoo RTA tanks to go with it, because I like the size and both the mod/tanks look very nicely designed plus any RTA is good to be grabbing in the lead up-up to,… well nobodies said anything about Australians being unable to order vape devices come October now I think of it - just nicotine.

I kind’ve feel like the drag 3 wouldn’t been better because it’s dual battery, but dafuck do I want another chunky brick-sized mod to carry in my pocket when I’m already sick of taking the Aegis out with me - I want something small.

I could literally pummel someone to death with the original aegis it’s so thick and heavy.

"CUSTOMS STATUS UPDATED"

Onya DHL: they’re so pro.

3 Likes

I wanna move to New Zealand.

So many possums there, they’re in PLAGUE levels… thanks to whatever genius thought importing a bunch of brush tails endemic to another continent would be a great idea - without the predatory species to keep them in check :roll_eyes:

But I could finally have a possum hat…

2 Likes

And here’s your podcast episode for the day. .

It’s a thing now, because I’m making it one.

1 Like

WOMAN!

Come back! :angry:

'Cause she’s at a post office sending her favorite juice to me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is gross!!

2 Likes

No, I will send it for free. It hasn’t arrived yet as I just placed the order last night I think.

2 Likes

It is funny esp when you meet me, lol! Hardly a gangster - if only in my mind!

2 Likes

What are the dims on this tank? How many ml’s does it hold? I hate bloody big tanks, for myself that is.

2 Likes

Hi there!! :dog:

2 Likes

True… as long as it doesn’t look like Unknown

2 Likes

Only 2mLs :slight_smile:

I’ll be using it as a MTL with salt/freebase combined :smirk:

whistle :slight_smile:

Hard day at the office mm? :wink:

1 Like

Hold on to your possum hat… I just made another mix!! Cap custard, French Vanilla, Creme Brulee or something like that. I’m seeing a lot of good custard recipes out there!! Excited!

2 Likes

omg, I may need this… going to look it up now.

2 Likes

Good You!

Excellent :blush::hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just looked at the Voopoo RTA 26mm tank. Although it hold 2ml which I love, it’s bloody 26mm wide. Nooooooo. So when you fill it up and say shove it in a bag, add a lot of turbulence to this, does it leak?

1 Like