First time post!

Im getting a pic…

images (91)

2 Likes

It’s beautiful but how would a 8 wrap single coil work out? Might not be able to put enough cotton to keep it from leaking?

2 Likes

Still it’s not TINY, but it’s single coil and magnetically clicks …to the 510 threaded base so tanks can be swapped without needing to unscrew anything

2 Likes

I dunno: …don’t know until I try it out :wink:

If I’d known anot the AU version of the site I might’ve picked something else, but then maybe not: it IS attractive and the mod it pairs with is just as nice…

2 Likes

ok just no, too big for my delicate hands! I have 32 hours to find something close to a serpent mini 22ml. I think I’m pretty fuckd

2 Likes

And two of these I got…

PLUS, 2x 27100 batteries so I’ve upgraded from the 18650s I would’ve used.

What…

2 Likes

oh and I put in my order with bull city. I will send it to you so you can admire my choices. :smirk:

2 Likes

ewww, nice! Your acting like your under the pump with a USA ban right around the horizon!

2 Likes

What do you mean you’ve gotta order tanks??

:scream:

1 Like

i heard those leak. i wasn’t interested, so i didn’t read into it much. if i see the thread again, on FB, i will read it.

3 Likes

You were telling me yesterday you’ve got several Serpent Minis, plus some other tank AND another made by some famous dood?

Why you panicking about ordering more??

2 Likes

well… what happens if I destroy them… not a lot of 22ml width tanks that hold 2ml of juice out there are there?

2 Likes

Oh right, no bor how many have you broken so far? :slight_smile:

Definitely order backups though NOW since later will be… more difficult, maaaaybe.

Though everyone seems to be loving Fastech and they will put any bullshit on the packaging you want and send to the states :wink:

2 Likes

FT has plenty of glass, if you like that tank, get more glass “before” you need it.

4 Likes

Bet you’ve never broken one single glass insert in the years you’ve had them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only tank she uses.

1 Like

I read that too on a few comments, but they were only 10% of the total, and being an RBA it’s pretty easy to fuck the cotton up then blame the tank.

You’d be able to estimate that aproximately 10% of reviews would be from pod newbs who dunno how to wick their tanks properly, and we all know how easily loose wicking can empty a tank all over you - the number of ‘leaky tank’ comments/feedback pretty much fell in line with the number of people who have only just started building their own coils and just don’t know what they’re doing.

Overwhelmingly the rest of the reviews were positive, with dedicated reviews commenting on the pre-build voopopp coils wicking juice so quickly that you can end up with a puddle under the tank if you don’t vape it for a few hours at a time.

Of those experienced reviewers who know how to rebuild an RBA, none said there was any leaking with the RBA tank - only the pre-build coils in the pod tank.

See how they go though.

I’m most happy about the tiny little mod with the two brand new 21700 4500mAh battery upgrades, since I was about to settle for the 18650s I’ve already been using years now, while the tanks I added because they match the mod and seduced me with their shininess.

The big C-cell sized 26650 or whatever it is in my Aegis is only 4,300 mAh, so not only have I finally got new batteries on the way for the first time in 2 years, they’re smaller and higher rated than the bigger 26650 I’ve been using in the Aegis since I got it.

And there’s two to swap out, both smaller and slotting in a tiny, tube-sized super pocket-friendly mod, yet they’re more powerful than the 26650 and if I hadn’t found that Oz version of Vapoureyes site I would’ve just used the 2 year old 18650’s I’ve got, which would’ve worked fine but the two 21700’s for the mod have make that the shit.

1 Like

They’ve gotta be plastic too: the glass in those voopoo tanks, which wouldn’t be my first choice of material but I spose I don’t have to worry about them breaking on me - just scratching up and looking bad - all pod tanks are plastic too.

I did look at the Soulmate RTA briefly, until I saw the entire casing is made of plastic - with only the build deck and power connectors being metal.

1 Like

that’s what she said.

1 Like

Imagine, a nice walnut veneered cabinet that’s french-polished to a mirror shine - spanning the full length of the far wall.

Lined on it in one neat, long row two dozen brown bottles: each filled with an original juice we’re particularly impressed by and in front of that line of boston rounds - spaced evenly - three large glass bowls filled with clean, fresh, disposable tanks for guests to sample any or all the liquids in front of them.

Yes, I’m starting to get tired :slight_smile:

1 Like