First time post!

Yeah, I have two of these mods, one I have had for a little while, the other a week or so. They are ok, but not earth shattering with their ability. Battery life is ok.

Bought them as mods only as didn’t want the pods. Have MTL RTA’s on them and they are fine for that. Are in my scratch mod rotation (I don’t care if they get banged up).

1 Like

Yeah they’re the ones :slight_smile:

I didn’t get the kit either: that’d just mean having to order coil heads after all.

Though not finding out about the AU Vapoureyes site until the afternoon, I ordered the mod and two RTAs from the NZ site then this afternoon ordered the two 27100 batteries to go in em, so it’ll start it’s life with the upgraded batteries brand new, instead of havin’ to wheeze along on the 18650s I’ve been using forever.

1 Like

Surely won’t be shopping at the NZ site next time - even the devices in the AU one are more, numerous.

OMG! It’s stopped raining! :flushed:

1 Like

I ordered more spares from FT about a year ago when they stopped making the tank. For whatever reason, when you separate the tank from the base, sometimes it breaks with the force. I have about 3 spares of the glass tank. Might order more. I really need another 22mm tank. That seems more ideal.

3 Likes

Actually, I have! Thus the spares!

2 Likes

She needs a new tank but I have requirements that are hard to fill. Must be 22mm in diameter, not very tall and only hold 2ml of juice. Ready, go!

3 Likes

Oh the plot thickens

Better start looking; though there’s si memy reviews for good tanks and you’ve got access to so much hardware, you will find something.

Or several somethings :thinks:

I really like the look of this tank, however, I’m using a single coil, when I say single coil, it’s a micro coil so all the cotton in the world won’t prevent me from making this tank leak proof. Maybe if I used a clapton or bigger type of coil.

1 Like

I am legit surprised - YOU, having mishaps and accidents! :scream:

No… I really won’t. I’ve looked, trust.

1 Like

Nooo don’t be getting despondent :slight_smile:

None these?

1 Like

When you say micro coil, what do you mean? What is the coil ID?

Are you vaping MTL, RDL or DL?

1 Like

I do not know what a coil ID is. I purchase rolls 26g kanthal and build single coils. Super small.

1 Like

That’s relatively thick wire… 8 wraps huh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s MTL…

What’s that tank you like so much again?

I keep thinking Terminator for some reason…

Fuck I was LOOKING at ther tanks this morning…

Coil ID is the internal diameter. ie: 2.5mm, 3.0mm…

I build using 26Ga SS316L at 3.0mm for my MTL.

1 Like

Thanks, SHE can answer for herself too…

1 Like

Serpent Mini 22mm. I guess I am mtl, I don’t know what the other way feels like. If I told you what wattage I vaped at you laugh!

1 Like

sometimes 7 when I’m feeling spry!

1 Like

ah, diametre? Hang on