First time post!

Just speeding the flow of info up.

Just a general comment:

She is very happy right now because she’s drinking some good espresso from Australia that her workers sent over! No American pour over for her - ever!

I believe it’s 2.5mm wrap. What is DL?

1 Like

Must be unspaced: be no room for a stretchy coil im a 22mm tank.

Berserker! That’s the one! That’s tiny; specifically MTL, 2mL if that without ther bubble glass

1 Like

Direct to lung.

Sub-ohm, generally, though you’re clearly not having issues building it for MTL :wink:

I rebuild my 25mm drippers for MTL even: just gotta wind a high ohm coil, restrict the airflow and lower the wattage after all

1 Like

DL is direct to lung. Lots of airflow and inhale like a bong. MTL is as tight as a cigarette and draw is the same as smoking.

2 Likes

That then.

That’s… though really in the states she’s got plenty of options for online.

@Scotty definitely add that to the shortlist though.

I’ve seen some super nice MTL tanks just looking at other tanks, but I never remember where or the brand/model.

Works fine: just slightly airier than a specific MTL.

I have some spare glasses but lost the RTA. Shame because I liked it very much.
I looked around tor replace it but to no avail.

Due to the fact of liking the 22mm so much I did buy the 25mm ages ago but haven’t really used it due to its size and the mods I generally use during the day.

3 Likes

The Berserker?

I give up.
Go at it…

1 Like

Well I’m not using any of them as MTL tanks anymore, just saying you can build them as either unless the airflow control sucks on whichever tank it is.

Generally it’s MTL tanks that don’t allow enough air im to be DL, while it’s easy to cut the air down in a sub-ohm tank.

Sorry my mistake.

I thought the conversation was about the Serpent Mini.

2 Likes

Oh yeah it was :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Scotty wants to find a good 22mm MTL RTA before the bans are in place.

She’s got a few Serpent’s but they aren’t making them anymore, so we have the Berserker Mini as one contender.

Looking this up right now!

1 Like

They’re the only tanks he uses, so they must be good tanks and only $35 AUD so what, $USD25

It is!!! No worries!

The top cap, it has holes in it, won’t this leak? Remember I have to travel all the time so no leaks at all.