First time post!

No, it won’t leak.

Oh waaait… you’re looking at this one?

That does look pretty leaky… I was thinking of ther glass one…

it seems really tall.

These…

images (94)

ewww, that drip tip is ridiculous

1 Like

Is that just a sleeve goes oner the glass?

They LOOK like little air holes up top in the all metal version

You… … SO particular :slight_smile:

1 Like

changing subjects, as you do. I’m not down with this whole idea of unfreezing nic and worrying about hotspots. I think I’m going to order 10 60ml bottles of 100mg nic and store it in my fridge. That buys me almost another year.

2 Likes

Iunno just bookmark the page or something while you dig around for more possible winners :upside_down_face:

That is a change of subject…

shrug you know enough to decide now: at one far end there’s dedicated deep freezers and argon gas to eliminate as much risk as possible.

At the other end, well I’ve got some im the freezer unopened, but the 500mL base I have opened is still 70% full, has been im a kitchen cupboard for several months now and hasn’t changed colour whatsoever.

Same light pink as the stuff in the freezer actually.

I like the black one.

No I really don’t. What about letting it unfreeze and then ensuring there isn’t hot spots etc without shaking, all that jazz. Seems complicated.

1 Like

I think it’s actually smaller than the serpent. However that drip tip, not so much.

1 Like

It won’t be frozen anyway: just thickened.

Hotspots shouldn’t be a thing, but a decent shake will fix that anyway.

Yes - less leggy :slight_smile:

I’ve lost track of what you ended up ding with your nic base: weren’t you hoping thi have a few working bottles im the cupboard while the rest were frozen anyway?

Remember you’re only going to need to get out 500mL of base each year - at most: the rest crab stay in the freezer 2 years, 3… 4…

1 Like

How much base do you have all up now?

1 Like

I’d put 2/3rds of it in the freezer, keep the remaining 1/3rd in the fridge.

Any more you order, I would just leave it unopened and chuck the plastic bottle it comes in into the freezer without even cracking the seal on the lid.