First time post!

They’re SUPER cute aren’t they :smirk:

I couldn’t say exactly why, they just… are :slight_smile:

They feel like teflon in your hand.

2 Likes

That’s the lord of darkness clothes done and hanging: now for the MSG laden early dinner…

Can’t believe I spent my life to date AVOIDING MSG…

1 Like

I could start using my site as a place to stick all my beautifully formatted mixing experiments.

Not like I’m using it for anything else at the moment and I’d get unlimited edits! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I could also do to grab some more of these disposable pods for the mod, which I will actually: cheap and light and plastic as the are the coils are fuckin’ amazing - so fast-wicking you can chain-vape until the while tank starts getting hot without every coming close to having dry cotton.

Plus the flavour is remarkable.

1 Like

…and create myself a good Butterscotch.

Now the Honey & Milk’s taught me that duplicating a flavour alone doesn’t get you a good juice if the flavour you’ve duplicated is boring on it’s own, I obviously want a Butterscotch that’s more complicated than merely Butterscotch: no matter how rich and creamy and great, it’ll still get boring before the first tank is drained if it’s only butterscotch.

1 Like

Looks very impressive…

3 Likes

I swear by SKS. Having gone through cases of their bottles, have yet to have a single failure, issue, hassle with them.

3 Likes

hey look, a new china shipping method . speed it up !

4 Likes

I have a bunch of PET ones and will continue to use them because of their protective properties but they aren’t as nice to the touch.

3 Likes

ugh, don’t say that. Is there anything you have mixed that you like @muth? What flavor profiles are your favorite?

4 Likes

I think that is amazing!! Don’t like what you do, go change it!!!

1 Like

I am not sure I know what company this is? Back to malted milk, add a tiny hint to one of your KC mixes. Just see what it does.

1 Like

That’s why I put it in parentheses. Yes, I’ve mixed some things I like. I just wouldn’t say that I have the knowledge and experience of others I know. But I’m getting there. I’m also picky. I have a wide range of likes but lean towards bakery/custards/desserts. I also enjoy tobacco/NETs and a good coffee or cocktail vape.

4 Likes

Right down my ally. Any good custard recipes you’d like to share? Name some premium juice you like. Any good adv’s will do.

1 Like

That’s understandable: I’ve only mentioned it about, what, a thousand times?

2 Likes

They’re cute bottles… compact in your hand,… dunno if they leak yet but they don’t LOOK prone to that.

And that satin textured, teflon feel…

I need more of these.

Fuck Chubby Gorillas.

1 Like

That video sure isn’t classy - it can’t possibly been made by Paramount :thinking:

But yeah the hotel is heritage listed and like I said feels like the hotel in The Shining.

Even has rumours of hauntings to match, like any ancient hotel :wink:

1 Like

Omg vape train Oz

3 Likes

But are they safe? I really don’t know much about battle e juice safety as I’ve had enough learning curve this week. Just made another mix - Third World Custard. Seems nice as I just tested it. Like a cute light airy custard.

I’m highly interested in this milk and honey thing you have going on. Is it really THAT boring?

2 Likes

Yes ma’am.

2 Likes

Life isn’t safe.

Hate to break it to you, but none of us are coming out of it alive.

2 Likes