Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

Thank you for all the suggestions everyone. Does anyone have a go to Toasted Almond? I don’t own that flavor, only almond and marzipan.

2 Likes

Muth, my experience with OoO flavors is very limited. Only one I used which I really love is Creamy Milky Undertone. Problem is I didn’t get a big enough bottle when I first got it, never re-upped and never remember to buy more. But I think it likely is a secret ingredient to that “next level” creamy type vape people often search for but rarely find. Then again, I may vape
too much weed to really know what I’m talking about :wink:

Opinions vary, but I truly love CAP Toasted Almond. You can keep TPAs version - I find it hideous. But others also find CAP to be gross. Here’s my favorite of my own recipes using Toasted Almond…

I still love this recipe, and the TA at 2.5% is something I played with considerably. I’ve had variations to this recipe which had TA at 1%, 3% and everything in between. I found 2.5% my sweet spot because I love how it bounces off the other flavors at that percentage.

6 Likes

You might be interested in that Ube Macapuno ice cream dessert. It has noticeable coconut in it. The Filippinos use what they call coconut sport, an unusual type of coconut.

4 Likes

Who am I thinking of, then?

3 Likes

6 Likes

@muth I have not tried their Ube yet, but a bunch of others I have tried …

4 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen maybe ?

4 Likes

Thank you, you may be right.

3 Likes

Thanks for the lead and yes, it’s frustrating when a gazillion people think a flavor is great and it tastes like Formula 409 to you :cry:

6 Likes

@authormichellehughes I’ve noticed that you use Whipped Cream (TFA) a lot. Do you not like Cream Whipped (FA)? Just one of those taste bud things? You and Smoky are churning out the recipes like mad lately. My inbox is loaded, lol. Necessity is the Mother of Invention? Divine Intervention?

5 Likes

Bear in mind that FA Cream Whipped was discontinued (almost a year ago?) and actually prohibited from being sold in North America by FANA themselves. At least if the vendor wants to keep their status as an FA vendor.

To the best of my knowledge, it’s still available from the UK or direct from FA Italy. :wink:

6 Likes

Thar’s right, I forgot. And the reason why I still have some in my arsenal. I remember hearing the news and buying what I could before it ran out. I still have a 30ml bottle.

6 Likes

Well I will be slowing down, reorganizing my recipes as well as my shots, @muth
I have a lot of work to finish up, a ton of notes and going to be stepping up to get it all done, sometime after Christmas. :slight_smile:

btw… I prefer whipped cream flv… .6% and up to 1.2% is my zone atm… I used to love it at .4% but I blame it all on the weather :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I haven’t tried FA’s yet because TFA’S still does great for me. I may try it after I finish off my TPA but I bought a HUGE bottle of it LOL and I guess I didn’t know FA’s was discontinued until after re-reading this hahaha so there’s another reason, but I had no idea.

5 Likes

Fa cream whipped and Tfa whipped cream is completely different.

7 Likes

What??? Wow! :wink:

So how you doin’ today Smoky?

6 Likes

So I’ve heard. But I never tried TFA. What’s the biggest difference between the two for you?

1 Like

Ya don’t say? :wink: Seriously, that’s good to know. Once this bottle of FA is gone, it’s gone.

2 Likes

Say, didn’t you just violate the abbreviation rules? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Or am I confused again?

1 Like

Who’s faster and cheaper, UK or Italy?

2 Likes