Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

oh, right. I missed that. sorry @ADKmac

1 Like

Youā€™re going to specifically target a red berry if youā€™re using forest fruit FA. I think itā€™s a great flavoring, but out of curiosity have u thought of berry mix TPA? Itā€™s very similar minus the black currant twang and IMO think itā€™s delicious. It would allow u to still try to utilize FA-BC at a small % but add a %higher on the berry mix TPA as itā€™s not as potent as forest fruit.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry @fidalgo_vapes and @delltrapp, I was talking about the trifle recipe. Was meant for fidalgo. My eyes r burning with the ā€œneed to sleepā€ feeling lol

3 Likes

Since youā€™re going to try a V2 with @fidalgo_vapes suggestions, Iā€™ll take the bench and let u see wut u think about it. Iā€™d agree that the OG recipe was over creamed tho and I did the same thing years ago when I was new to mixing. The ā€œless is moreā€ rule works a lot with mixing and most importantly itā€™s about YOUR taste buds. We all taste things differently and require less or more of specific flavors. U will figure this recipe out and get through those bottles of double chocolate lol if u want my opinion after V2 give me your opinion on it and Iā€™ll look at your percentages :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Head In Clouds published an article a couple years or so back. He found by adding Acetyl Pyrazine to chocolate (ones that need some help) it aids in more realistic flavor. I tried it and agree. You can read his Vaping Underground article here.

9 Likes

Iā€™m definitely trying that! Iā€™ve had horrible luck with chocolates but Iā€™m determined to keep trying! Thanks for linking that.

3 Likes

wait, so just chocolate flavouring and AP? i got to try this too when i get home. thank you @SthrnMixer
edit : HIC stated that it is working for Cocoa and chocolate FA only, since i want to use double chocolate dark, you think it will make a lot of difference? iā€™m thinking 6-8% double chocolate dark with 1-1,5% AP and maybe 0,5-1% french vanilla cream.

goodmorning from greece!i would like to help me if someone knows! i have tried ā€œthe tamerā€ of VDLV include pear chestnut und cookies and i dont know how to fix it! :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

The recipe?

yes please if you know

Ī™ mean were is the recipe you want to fix? Or if you want to make a recipe from scratch you have to open a topic on the clone category.

If you need guide you in Greeks send me a pm.

ohh ok but i know only the ingredients(parfums) not the ML

Sound like a clone request! :wink:

1 Like

I believe so where should I write?

Read this

Ī¤hen open a new topic here

3 Likes

@SthrnMixer, when you find out please let me know, I have bought many Bottles of Virgin Vapor pina colada, and hope I can get close to that one day, Iā€™m still trying simple and vapable recipes, alot of reading and trial and error mixing, right now I am trying to repair (salvage) the recipes that I have mixed that are 3 weeks old, seems I am adding some kind of cream to them to smooth them out, and adding some fruits that shadow the fruit in it !!!
Oh, btw, I mixed some of your strawberry cheesecake, last night, and love it, great S/V.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not tried this yet. But @Pro_Vapes and I have both worked hard to crack the Pina Colada code. He posted this last month. Maybe give it a lookā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks @SthrnMixer, you have some great recipes!!! I will and canā€™t wait to mix that @Pro_Vapes pina colada, I still have a bunch of virgin vapor pina colada 30 ml. bottles cleaned and ready to put the mix in there.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this is a fix or just an incomplete recipe. Itā€™s still in private mode because Iā€™m not done with it. Itā€™s called Coconut Cookie Custard and it was inspired by KOWā€™s Sinnamon Cookie Kustard. Iā€™m using 2 coconuts (FA and INW Coconut Cookies), Sugar Cookie (CAP) and Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP). 4 flavors total.

I think Iā€™m happy with the coconut but the cookie part needs more crunch and presence. I have Bisquit (INW) and Cookie (FA) if that would help. Any suggestions are welcome and Iā€™ll buy anything I need to get this right. Originally, I was hoping to keep this an easy beginnerā€™s recipe, if possible.

Those are quite different (as you may know).
Personally, cookie gets weird (and dominates easily) if you go too high. And it also takes two-three weeks to steep IMO. But, if you go that route, Iā€™d suggest starting with 0.5%-0.75%.

As for Biscuit, Iā€™d probably try that one around 1.5% to 2% (again having mixed Sinnamon Cookie Kustard several times myself).

Hopefully this helps!

Might as well get the man himselfā€™s thoughts though (since you can) @Ken_O_Where :wink:

3 Likes