Fix My Mix - Bring your trouble recipes here!

I’m just here to babble and cry. I’ve been trying to clone a fav juice of mine before the mail ban drops. I fear if I don’t succeed I’ll never have the pleasure of that flavor again. I try and I try and I fail.

4 Likes

Each time you “miss the mark” means you will get closer to what you want on the next try. I understand your frustration. I’m not trying to clone any flavor, but sure have mixed up some foul tasting flavors (luckily, only 10mg for each). My hope is that I will eventually get a handful of flavors that tickle my tastebuds in the best of ways. Gotta say, though, that patience is not my strong suit.

3 Likes

Thx Cary. I wish my flavor was something unique so that my concentrates would be limited but no. It’s a vanilla profile and you know how many vanillas I have, lol? I figure It’s got to be just the right combo of a few good ones. It’s not a custard. Lord knows how many vanilla custard recipes there are.

5 Likes

I just discovered a fix for my drab vanilla recipes. A couple drops of FA Whisky. Next I’ll try Light Rum (VTA). What the heck, why not?

6 Likes

if you’re looking for a quick liquor vibe, Kentucky bourbon tfa/tpa is cheap and at 1-1.5% is concentrated enough.

5 Likes

Hey, delltrapp! I am honored you have spoken to me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I do have that flavor plus Bourbon (FLV). In RL I don’t touch hard liquors but I like their flavors and the zing they can contribute to a mix. I fancy Rum would be a good addition to Vanilla but I have none. I hear VTA Light Rum is nice. Have you tried it?

If you have or know of a tasty vanilla recipe, not vanilla custard, I’m all ears/eyes.

4 Likes

Ella's Vanilla Milkshake

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.00
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1.00
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2.00
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 8.00

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Have you tried this?

9 Likes

No I haven’t but I will, thx! I don’t think I have TPA VBIC but I have LB VIC and CAP VBIC. I think I’ll use LB because it’s fresh and I know it better. What do you think for a sub?

3 Likes

Definitely lb vic.

6 Likes

I just mixed up a tester. I used LB at 3.5%, kind of the average, because I wasn’t sure.

4 Likes

I’m working on this, and I’d like to get a milder tone … like what’s left in the bottom of a cereal bowl …
Any suggestions? Malted milk tpa? I’m a bit locked up … this mixture is not bad, but I lack milk …

7 Likes

Try Milk Flavour Art, @Gus6

9 Likes

I write it down for the next order … I have tried Dairy Milk TPA …

4 Likes

What’s wrong with dairy milk tfa/tpa?

2 Likes

Wait, what ?? !!!

10 Likes

Now that’s smoking.

4 Likes

I mixed it up yesterday, I’ll see in a few days …

5 Likes

So working on this…tested today. not a whole lot of orange flavor. it’s only 12 days steep and I know MF requires a month or so. It’s there, just doesn’t stand out. I didn’t want to use too much of the MF. I just doesn’t pop. More steep time? Maybe boost it with MF Lemon when i get that in the mail?

It has a very nice silky smooth texture to it. Nice and creamy. A hint of vanilla. Very close to an orange creamsicle.

7 Likes

Smoky seems to be on the lookout for his friends, and she gave me these recommendations. Delicious … I can’t say more … I have to reconsider … Milk tastes more than in my previous versions …
Maybe I had too much cereal … I really like cereal 27, I’ll have to see how I can put them together … Thanks Smoky!

4 Likes

I had the same quandary and while waiting for Milk FA to arrive, it was suggested to use Fresh Milk VTA. I dunno if that helps?

3 Likes