FLAVRZ Flavor Shots / One Shots Reviewed by SessionDrummer

Outstanding, now I’ll be able to hear what YOU think @McDuckie !!

2 Likes

I have seen a lot of conflicting recipes for eliquids like jam monster Strawberry and Blueberry. Some go the route of cereal 27 and like you said Honey O’s others go for Belgian waffle TPA with something like Cake Batter Cap for a toast. I always though why not Toasted Marshmallow or Almond they have good toasted notes. I’ve have never tried any of the Jam Monsters or Custard Monsters so I have no reference points to know which direction they went with their recipes.

3 Likes

@McDuckie Monster went soley with the OOO and CAP route for their “toast”.

3 Likes

Ok I guess that’s the one that was released/leaked.

3 Likes

Zenergy (FLAVRZ) (Flavor Shot) 25% (8-11-23) – Let’s start out this, the LAST Flavor Shot in this series from FLAVRZ with THE, disclaimer. I don’t do Energy Drinks. If espresso/coffee doesn’t do it, I don’t need it LOL. SO, with THAT said, let’s get into it. As you no can assume, I have nothing to directly compare this to so, hehe, all I can tell you is what it DID taste like. Because it was NOT in my wheelhouse, it would have been easy to just test half a tester, and call it a day, BUT, these reviews are for you guys too, not just me anymore. So, My main two profiles that I seemed to get from this one was an almost sweetened cherry with light strawberry undertones, and a multi-vitamin. Yup, there you go. I did also detect some light cooling, and I couldn’t be sure if it was intentional, or by virtue of the compounds used (which was the case with FLAVRZ Cookies and Cream). When I say multi-vitamin, I mean, just like it sounds, with an almost grainy-ness to it, with the taste of a (you guessed it) multi-vitamin. NOW, would I ever BUY this one, or use it ?? Hehe, probably not, BUT, I’m in the “I don’t use energy drinks” camp, so keep that in mind. At 25% it was very full, and it actually wasn’t a bad flavor, no off-notes, unless you don’t like vitamins that is, hehe. The cooling effect was very light, and mostly on the finish, and the sweetness levels were just about mid-level.

Sweetened cherry, undertones of strawberry, and a multi-vitamin is what this was. NOW, although it really wasn’t really MY kinda flavor, it did make me wish (or wonder if) FLAVRZ had, or could have the underlying cherry/strawberry, BUT, without the vitamins. Hmmm, that I might get some use out of. I’ve heard some comparisons of (some) energy drinks having medicinal qualities in the actual drinks, this flavor did NOT present that way. If it had, I wouldn’t have made it through 3 testers. All in, if you ARE an Energy Drinker, this one might be RIGHT up your alley. Scoring this, hehe, will be tough, because I don’t drink them, nor can I compare this one TO any energy drinks, AND, the profile wasn’t really in my wheelhouse. Going off pure speculation, I will have to leave it at about a 8.5/10, which seems/ed fair, given the circumstances. Sometimes, you JUST have to test things that might NOT be in your wheelhouse, as you never know.

7 Likes

Loading up the One-Shots to finish the BIGGEST entire series ever tested. This was a LONG series. As with the FLAVRZ Flavor Shots, all mixed and tested at the listed percentages, in a 70v/39p/3mg carrier, on the SteamCrave RDTA v.1, running dual vertical kanthal 24 ga. coils, with dry burned coils, and fresh cotton before every test. All tested at 65 watts.

Apple Pie (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-21-23) – Sometimes you can add ALL the right ingredients, and still the recipe just doesn’t mesh. This MAY be one of those, but read on, and YOU decide. What I could directly pick up on was a semi bright apple, some apple filling, some crust, a light cinnamon or spice, and a main creamy carrier (maybe whipped cream, but tasted more like ice cream). There, ALL the perfect profiles all in there, yet somehow, it tasted a ilttle “fuzzy”. Fuzzy ?? Yes, fuzzy. It seemed to lack focus, or a clear lead profile like the Apple for example. 3 testers in, I kept thinking of what it needed to be better, and I finally settled on a more pronounced apple filling. The crust was actually very good, and present, as was the creamy whatever it was (thinking ice cream), but the apple/apple filling got someone lost in the mix, which is interesting, as MOST times Apple Pies are tested, they seem to need MO CRUST (with FA’s Apple Pie being the exception). At 25% it was rich, creamy, and actually damned tasty, BUT, the apple/filling fell so far behind the crust and creamy-ness, it just didn’t sell it all the way. I am a lover of FLV’s Apple Filling, and FA’s Fuji, and I almost wanted to “dose” this One-Shot, JUST to see, but, hehe, I can’t get distracted. No off-notes, but just fuzzy and out of focus overall. I’d love to rate it very high JUST for the delicious crust, as it was flaky, almost spot on, BUT as a whole, I’ll have to apply some take-offs, specifically for the low apple/filling, and overall lack of focus. A tasty flavor, BUT, it would need to be boosted up, and spiked to really shine. All in, it felt fairly placed at a 6.5/10.

Boysenberry Cheesecake (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-20-23) – This flavor (One Shot) brings ANOTHER great dilemma for the reviewer (me, hehe). What exactly MAKES the Cheesecake for the “every person” ?? Creamy, Cheesy, Crusty ?? You get the idea. SO, without further ado, let’s get into it. This was a pairing of a GREAT Boysenberry, and Cheesecake. The Boysenberry was really the star here, as it was just jammed up nicely, and I could see it PACKED into a filled donut, and I wouldn’t be able to resist it. The Boysenberry really did present JUST as a jammed/sweetened/thickened filling for a donut. There’s just no better way to describe it. FLAVRZ did a great job with it, as it didn’t seem to meander into Raspberry territory, and had a really great “thickness” to it, hence my “donut filling” description.

Now, onto the Cheesecake. It was very creamy, and had a great mouthfeel, and was very light on the “cheesy” notes, and without much crust. This was why I lead the review, the way I did. It was very similar to LA’s Cheesecake, which is/was very creamy, but without much cheese or crust. When smelling this one, I did get some cheese, but when testing it, it seemed to go dormant. I felt like it could use JUST a pinch of TPA Graham Crust to really sell the cheesecake better. Your own tastes, will decide better than I can, or could. The smooth and creamy-ness of the cheesecake could not be overstated, and it was good. There were no off-notes, BA notes, florals, etc., and it was delicious at my 25% mixing weight. Sweetness was at about mid-level, and with the exception of the very light cheese, and missing crust, I couldn’t nit-pick it. I think going lighter on the cheese may have been to appeal to a wider audience. All in, it was almost worth the purchase JUST for the Boysenberry. All in, a very good one, and could easily be “spiked” if you needed it. With minor take-offs for the light cheese and missing crust, I’ll leave this one squarely on a 9.0/10.

Grape and Berries (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-19-23) – The MOST value in reviews (including mine) is from accurately explaining EXACTLY what was experienced when testing, even IF, it doesn’t make any sense, hehe. Well, there was some NON-sensical going on with this one, or it seemed. Some flavors need to break in when first loading them up, others don’t. This one slammed me with what I thought was a BOOM of cooling agent on the first few tries, but then later seemed to subside, sometimes completely, and other times somewhat. Pretty strange ehhh ?? Throughout MOST of the tester tanks, I was pretty sure thee WAS some cooling in this one, and you guys KNOW, I hate the cooling. On the third and final tester now, I’m still getting enough of it, to state that there is some in here. It was VERY odd, as I got more of the TASTE of a cooling agent, than the EFFECT of one. Confused ?? Good, me too.

The flavor(s) ranged from somewhat obscured by it, to lightly obscured by it IMO, and again, strange. When I could best taste them, they landed squarely in a deep purple grape with some light berry (non-descript) undertones. The grape tasted fairly artificial with some natural notes tossed in. The berries were light enough to completely avoid identification, but they were there, and they paired nicely with the Grape. At 25% it was about where you would need a mix to sit, and sweetness was just above mid-level. Flavor-wise, it was actually pretty good, BUT, for the mysterious kooling that kept creeping in and out. I (being a hater of all things cool EXCEPT beer), really wish it hadn’t have been added, so I could have better enjoyed the flavor profiles, BUT, that’s me. No off-notes (except for the you know what), and am deliberating on how to score this one. If I was just rating it on flavor I’d probably have left it at about a 9.0/10, but the cooling kicker, kind of dropped it down a bit for me, because at times, it almost did seem to obscure some of the flavors, and I’ll place it fairly at a 7.0/10.

Pineapple Custard (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-18-23) – I decided to skip RIGHT to the Custard in this group, because it smelled too good not to. I’ve made, tested, and tried a LOT of Custards, but this one was going to be a new take on it. Right out of the gate, I did like it. I can’t remember the FIRST random thought I had, maybe it was something like “Yeah, this is a pleasing vape”, or something like that. Pleasing ?? Yeah, hehe, I know. Now as I ALWAYS do when reviewing custards, I have to put the disclaimer in, that everyone’s tastes for custards vary WILDLY, from the Super Eggy, to the almost Pudding-like, so keep that in mind. This custard DID lean more towards MY desired profile which was light eggy-ness, and more pudding-like-ness. If I had to REALLY nail it down, I’d have to put it at a 35% Eggy, and 65% Vanilla Pudding-ish. Just enough egg was present to verify it was a custard, BUT, not so much that it was heavy handed or overbearing. The vanilla pudding (my words) was creamy, and smooth with a fairly rich mouthfeel and taste.

The Pineapple that was blended in here, was also very good, and seemed to favor an almost “baked” pineapple, with some brighter notes on the finish. I’ve always found that hard to do, especially when pairing with heavy creams/custards, which can obliterate bright/punchy notes. Sweetness was just above mid level, but not cloyingly so. The blending/pairing of the custard and pineapple was very nicely done. After 3 full testers (it didn’t take long), I really couldn’t nit-pick the ratio or blending, and it tasted JUST where it needed to be with JUST enough of each, but without too much of either. Now obviously, if you WERE a heavy egg fan, you could easily push that profile up, or even brighten up the pineapple more, BUT, you would risk tampering with the delicate balance from FLAVRZ. As with the Flavor Shots, I mixed this at 25%, and it was “in the pocket”, and didn’t taste weak, or overflavored. All in, this was a great pairing of a Baked Pineapple with some bright finish notes, with a combination Custard which leaned towards a Vanilla Pudding, but with some good eggy-ness added. Creamy, smooth, good rich-ness and moutfeel, and all around, an interesting, and convincing pairing. As mentioned, I couldn’t really find any easy (or hard) to find nit-picks, and am going to leave it fairly high at a 9.5/10.

Splice (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-22-23) – Wow, this is the LASTEST LAST flavor for me to review in this MASSIVE series from FLAVRZ. 111 flavors, Flavor Shots, and One Shots. It has taken me almost 5 months to complete this. Onto the SPLICE. Up until testing this one I had never heard of Splice before, but apparently, it is a popular Ice Cream in Australia Vanilla Ice Cream, Pineapple, and a hint of Lime ?? Oh YES, that’s a winning combo. The Vanilla Ice Cream was creamy, rich, and believable, with a good mouthfeel, tempered into that was a bright (almost VTA Sugarloaf) Pineapple with bright punchy yellow notes, and JUST beneath the surface, was a slight hint of lime. Just like it was advertised. BUT, hehe I know, I know, there WAS some cooling, and it was light, to medium light, but I could detect it. As always you have to decide for yourselves, as I am NOT a cooling guy. I felt like it had, or was muting some of the flavor profiles just a bit. At 25% it was full, but it felt like it was almost being held BACK by the cooling. I would LOVE to test this flavor WITHOUT cooling, and verify this. The overall fusion of the three main elements was GREAT. No off=notes, and the pairing of a creamy Vanilla Ice Cream, and a bright punchy Pineapple was brilliant. Even WITH the cooling, I couldn’t NOT blow through all 3 testers before I knew it. No off-notes, except for the cooling, BUT, that will be a personal taste thing. I was glad to have such a great flavor close out this MASSIVE SERIES of tests. I struggled to rate this one, as I couldn’t prove the cooling was tempering down the overal flavors or not, but I felt like it was. Was that final assessment (guess), I decided to kick it down 1.5 to an 8.5/10. You may rate it higher if you aren’t as opposed to cooling as I am. All in, a great overall profile that just plain worked.

Strawberry Milkshake (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-20-23) – I have tasted this “milkshake” compound before in other MS offerings, and sometimes it convinced me, other times not, so I’m 50/50 on that. It was creamy, with a good mouthfeel, and I didn’t get any overt “malt”-y-ness. The strawberry, was almost lower in the mix than the “shake” components. Because of that, the exact SB composition couldn’t be fully identified. But, when it did peek out, it seemed to be more of a SB syrup, than a ripe, or fresh SB. This did seem to work in this profile overall. At 25% it was rich and full, and didn’t leave you wanting. Sweetness was just below mid-level, and there were no off-notes, except for (personal preference), the “shake” compounds. I know that what defines, or exactly what tastes like a MS can vary from person to person, so your mileage will vary depending on what YOU think. For my tastes, I felt like it sold the “shake” at about 75% of the way there. All in, it was NOT a creamy SB, or SB cream, so that pushed it up a bit overall in my scoring. I finally settled on a 8.5/10 for this one.

8 Likes

Loading up the Pineapple Custard !!!

Thanks out to @Jetz for the discount coupon for 40% off on the Flavor Shots. 17th, through the 20th.

2 Likes

Pineapple Custard (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-18-23) – I decided to skip RIGHT to the Custard in this group, because it smelled too good not to. I’ve made, tested, and tried a LOT of Custards, but this one was going to be a new take on it. Right out of the gate, I did like it. I can’t remember the FIRST random thought I had, maybe it was something like “Yeah, this is a pleasing vape”, or something like that. Pleasing ?? Yeah, hehe, I know. Now as I ALWAYS do when reviewing custards, I have to put the disclaimer in, that everyone’s tastes for custards vary WILDLY, from the Super Eggy, to the almost Pudding-like, so keep that in mind. This custard DID lean more towards MY desired profile which was light eggy-ness, and more pudding-like-ness. If I had to REALLY nail it down, I’d have to put it at a 35% Eggy, and 65% Vanilla Pudding-ish. Just enough egg was present to verify it was a custard, BUT, not so much that it was heavy handed or overbearing. The vanilla pudding (my words) was creamy, and smooth with a fairly rich mouthfeel and taste.

The Pineapple that was blended in here, was also very good, and seemed to favor an almost “baked” pineapple, with some brighter notes on the finish. I’ve always found that hard to do, especially when pairing with heavy creams/custards, which can obliterate bright/punchy notes. Sweetness was just above mid level, but not cloyingly so. The blending/pairing of the custard and pineapple was very nicely done. After 3 full testers (it didn’t take long), I really couldn’t nit-pick the ratio or blending, and it tasted JUST where it needed to be with JUST enough of each, but without too much of either. Now obviously, if you WERE a heavy egg fan, you could easily push that profile up, or even brighten up the pineapple more, BUT, you would risk tampering with the delicate balance from FLAVRZ. As with the Flavor Shots, I mixed this at 25%, and it was “in the pocket”, and didn’t taste weak, or overflavored. All in, this was a great pairing of a Baked Pineapple with some bright finish notes, with a combination Custard which leaned towards a Vanilla Pudding, but with some good eggy-ness added. Creamy, smooth, good rich-ness and moutfeel, and all around, an interesting, and convincing pairing. As mentioned, I couldn’t really find any easy (or hard) to find nit-picks, and am going to leave it fairly high at a 9.5/10.

7 Likes

Grape and Berries (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-19-23) – The MOST value in reviews (including mine) is from accurately explaining EXACTLY what was experienced when testing, even IF, it doesn’t make any sense, hehe. Well, there was some NON-sensical going on with this one, or it seemed. Some flavors need to break in when first loading them up, others don’t. This one slammed me with what I thought was a BOOM of cooling agent on the first few tries, but then later seemed to subside, sometimes completely, and other times somewhat. Pretty strange ehhh ?? Throughout MOST of the tester tanks, I was pretty sure thee WAS some cooling in this one, and you guys KNOW, I hate the cooling. On the third and final tester now, I’m still getting enough of it, to state that there is some in here. It was VERY odd, as I got more of the TASTE of a cooling agent, than the EFFECT of one. Confused ?? Good, me too.

The flavor(s) ranged from somewhat obscured by it, to lightly obscured by it IMO, and again, strange. When I could best taste them, they landed squarely in a deep purple grape with some light berry (non-descript) undertones. The grape tasted fairly artificial with some natural notes tossed in. The berries were light enough to completely avoid identification, but they were there, and they paired nicely with the Grape. At 25% it was about where you would need a mix to sit, and sweetness was just above mid-level. Flavor-wise, it was actually pretty good, BUT, for the mysterious kooling that kept creeping in and out. I (being a hater of all things cool EXCEPT beer), really wish it hadn’t have been added, so I could have better enjoyed the flavor profiles, BUT, that’s me. No off-notes (except for the you know what), and am deliberating on how to score this one. If I was just rating it on flavor I’d probably have left it at about a 9.0/10, but the cooling kicker, kind of dropped it down a bit for me, because at times, it almost did seem to obscure some of the flavors, and I’ll place it fairly at a 7.0/10.

4 Likes

Strawberry Milkshake (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-20-23) – I have tasted this “milkshake” compound before in other MS offerings, and sometimes it convinced me, other times not, so I’m 50/50 on that. It was creamy, with a good mouthfeel, and I didn’t get any overt “malt”-y-ness. The strawberry, was almost lower in the mix than the “shake” components. Because of that, the exact SB composition couldn’t be fully identified. But, when it did peek out, it seemed to be more of a SB syrup, than a ripe, or fresh SB. This did seem to work in this profile overall. At 25% it was rich and full, and didn’t leave you wanting. Sweetness was just below mid-level, and there were no off-notes, except for (personal preference), the “shake” compounds. I know that what defines, or exactly what tastes like a MS can vary from person to person, so your mileage will vary depending on what YOU think. For my tastes, I felt like it sold the “shake” at about 75% of the way there. All in, it was NOT a creamy SB, or SB cream, so that pushed it up a bit overall in my scoring. I finally settled on a 8.5/10 for this one.

4 Likes

Boysenberry Cheesecake (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-20-23) – This flavor (One Shot) brings ANOTHER great dilemma for the reviewer (me, hehe). What exactly MAKES the Cheesecake for the “every person” ?? Creamy, Cheesy, Crusty ?? You get the idea. SO, without further ado, let’s get into it. This was a pairing of a GREAT Boysenberry, and Cheesecake. The Boysenberry was really the star here, as it was just jammed up nicely, and I could see it PACKED into a filled donut, and I wouldn’t be able to resist it. The Boysenberry really did present JUST as a jammed/sweetened/thickened filling for a donut. There’s just no better way to describe it. FLAVRZ did a great job with it, as it didn’t seem to meander into Raspberry territory, and had a really great “thickness” to it, hence my “donut filling” description.

Now, onto the Cheesecake. It was very creamy, and had a great mouthfeel, and was very light on the “cheesy” notes, and without much crust. This was why I lead the review, the way I did. It was very similar to LA’s Cheesecake, which is/was very creamy, but without much cheese or crust. When smelling this one, I did get some cheese, but when testing it, it seemed to go dormant. I felt like it could use JUST a pinch of TPA Graham Crust to really sell the cheesecake better. Your own tastes, will decide better than I can, or could. The smooth and creamy-ness of the cheesecake could not be overstated, and it was good. There were no off-notes, BA notes, florals, etc., and it was delicious at my 25% mixing weight. Sweetness was at about mid-level, and with the exception of the very light cheese, and missing crust, I couldn’t nit-pick it. I think going lighter on the cheese may have been to appeal to a wider audience. All in, it was almost worth the purchase JUST for the Boysenberry. All in, a very good one, and could easily be “spiked” if you needed it. With minor take-offs for the light cheese and missing crust, I’ll leave this one squarely on a 9.0/10.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer when you’re mixing these flavor shots you mention you mix them at 25%, is this with all VG or do you add PG in your mix for these particular flavor shots from Flavrz?

2 Likes

GREAT question @TimWV, to keep it to my 70v/30p ratio, and mixing them @ 25%, I had to add a smidge of PG, but mostly VG, and then the NIC. The PG is so small it was insignificant.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that @SessionDrummer

2 Likes

Mmm if it’s anything like LA Cheesecake I wonder if adding LA Cream Cheese Icing would make a huge difference. I always loved the combo of LA CCI and Cheesecake.

2 Likes

@McDuckie I know for my tastes, sometimes I need a “cheesier” CC, but other times, I need a less sharp, more creamy one, it depends. I’m trying to think of something that LA’s CCI wouldn’t improve LOL.

2 Likes

Apple Pie (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-21-23) – Sometimes you can add ALL the right ingredients, and still the recipe just doesn’t mesh. This MAY be one of those, but read on, and YOU decide. What I could directly pick up on was a semi bright apple, some apple filling, some crust, a light cinnamon or spice, and a main creamy carrier (maybe whipped cream, but tasted more like ice cream). There, ALL the perfect profiles all in there, yet somehow, it tasted a ilttle “fuzzy”. Fuzzy ?? Yes, fuzzy. It seemed to lack focus, or a clear lead profile like the Apple for example. 3 testers in, I kept thinking of what it needed to be better, and I finally settled on a more pronounced apple filling. The crust was actually very good, and present, as was the creamy whatever it was (thinking ice cream), but the apple/apple filling got someone lost in the mix, which is interesting, as MOST times Apple Pies are tested, they seem to need MO CRUST (with FA’s Apple Pie being the exception). At 25% it was rich, creamy, and actually damned tasty, BUT, the apple/filling fell so far behind the crust and creamy-ness, it just didn’t sell it all the way. I am a lover of FLV’s Apple Filling, and FA’s Fuji, and I almost wanted to “dose” this One-Shot, JUST to see, but, hehe, I can’t get distracted. No off-notes, but just fuzzy and out of focus overall. I’d love to rate it very high JUST for the delicious crust, as it was flaky, almost spot on, BUT as a whole, I’ll have to apply some take-offs, specifically for the low apple/filling, and overall lack of focus. A tasty flavor, BUT, it would need to be boosted up, and spiked to really shine. All in, it felt fairly placed at a 6.5/10.

4 Likes

Splice (FLAVRZ) (One Shot) 25% (8-22-23) – Wow, this is the LASTEST LAST flavor for me to review in this MASSIVE series from FLAVRZ. 111 flavors, Flavor Shots, and One Shots. It has taken me almost 5 months to complete this. Onto the SPLICE. Up until testing this one I had never heard of Splice before, but apparently, it is a popular Ice Cream in Australia Vanilla Ice Cream, Pineapple, and a hint of Lime ?? Oh YES, that’s a winning combo. The Vanilla Ice Cream was creamy, rich, and believable, with a good mouthfeel, tempered into that was a bright (almost VTA Sugarloaf) Pineapple with bright punchy yellow notes, and JUST beneath the surface, was a slight hint of lime. Just like it was advertised. BUT, hehe I know, I know, there WAS some cooling, and it was light, to medium light, but I could detect it. As always you have to decide for yourselves, as I am NOT a cooling guy. I felt like it had, or was muting some of the flavor profiles just a bit. At 25% it was full, but it felt like it was almost being held BACK by the cooling. I would LOVE to test this flavor WITHOUT cooling, and verify this. The overall fusion of the three main elements was GREAT. No off=notes, and the pairing of a creamy Vanilla Ice Cream, and a bright punchy Pineapple was brilliant. Even WITH the cooling, I couldn’t NOT blow through all 3 testers before I knew it. No off-notes, except for the cooling, BUT, that will be a personal taste thing. I was glad to have such a great flavor close out this MASSIVE SERIES of tests. I struggled to rate this one, as I couldn’t prove the cooling was tempering down the overal flavors or not, but I felt like it was. Was that final assessment (guess), I decided to kick it down 1.5 to an 8.5/10. You may rate it higher if you aren’t as opposed to cooling as I am. All in, a great overall profile that just plain worked.

5 Likes

Wow, this was a LONG SERIES guys, and I don’t have to tell you. 5 months of testing to get through all of these. If you’ve hung in there, to this point, then I DO salute you. It was a LOT of time, work, and effort on my part, and if you’ve read them all, then THAT has been some work for you too.

I want to thank Darren aka @Jetz from FLAVRZ for not only sending these all out for the purposes of these reviews, but giving a LOT of additional information on their flavors, how they make them, and even some very interesting industry information as well. I was exposed to quite a few flavors, profiles, even recipes, many of whom were based on Australian drinks, deserts, and more, that I would have never known of, if not for these tests. That’s always a GREAT day as a reviewer. Some greats, some really interestings, and much more.

In case you just don’t feel like searching, scrolling, or worse (lol), I’ll link to EVERYTHING I’ve done in regards to FLAVRZ, right here.

Part I:

Part II:

Part III:

Flavor Shots:

One Shots:

Some EXCELLENT recipes by Darren, using his FLAVRZ flavors …

5 Likes

Fantastic work and I salute you.
I intend to buy some more Flavrz including a few that I’ve already tried and some that I haven’t but your reviews have certainly helped me decide on the new ones.
And I’m definitely going to enquire about a Rum only concentrate too.

3 Likes