New database error discussion thread

Yes thank you. It was a freebie they sent me when they left some things off a previous order.

4 Likes

That look alright?

4 Likes

Looks fine to me. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Happy to assist, dont hesitate to PM me if you ever need help in the future.

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, @TimWV, when Darren sent me out the dump truck of flavors/flavor-shots/one-shots to test from FLAVRZ, the only way I kept them straight (right or wrong LOL), was I added “One Shot”, and/or “Flavor Shot” after the flavor names …

I’m not sure if that was an “approved” syntax or not. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

See now that’s a statement that excites me. I’d love to hear your opinions on some of those underrated flavors.

5 Likes

Mods, @fidalgo_vapes @Ken_O_Where @Rocky02852 or anyone, is there any way to see if a specific ‘note’ has been created by a specific user-id?
The notes section has more c&p duplicates which hides OG notes. Ideally it would NOT allow c&p at all, so it would cut down on the duplicates

8 Likes

@big_vape ill let @Ken_O_Where answer that . I am not sure

5 Likes

Well that’s so simple SD, I had not even considered highlighting text prior to hitting reply, not seen it done like that on any of the other forums I have used, there’s usually a quote icon, bu I won’t forget it now, thank you so much!!

& a nice little pop up appears, so simple yet not obvious, well to me at least.

5 Likes

I’d have to say the 2 right at the top of my list would be the Hangsen Cream & Hagsen Milk, both very similar in taste but the cream being ever so slightly thicker feeling & a damn site sweeter as well, I throw the cream at everything & would literally be totally lost without it, IMO it’s hand down the best / most versatile flavour ever & just soooo gooood, sadly now very difficult to get a hold of.

A couple of flavours from the German brand “Pure Flavours” are so good it’s hard to quantify when stacked up against the same flavours from other brands as they shine so brightly, again a brand that’s very problematic to lay your hands on, they also have some god awful flavours in the range, but IMO the below offerings are the best in class, with the peanut & honey just being something else - amazeballs!

Peanut - super accurate without the overkill or the red inner skin sourness
Honey - the most authentic un cat piss like honey ever lol
Elderflower - nail on the head
Blueberry - the most fruit accurate one I have tried & I’ve tested over 20
Eggnog - this is the nuts, sadly I think it’s been discontinued =(
Lychee - spot on

The cherry / cranberry / cream & hazelnut are also very decent

I just wish I could get hold of them again.

Then there’s this hidden gem only available from Vapable in the UK, from what I gather it’s a 2nd line of their own flavours “Tart Base” this is the flavour I had been searching for, it’s literally opened up a whole new world for me in my mixing as it’s that real sweet crust tart base, a little on the sweet side but otherwise it’s to die for & I have now got several ADV’s where I have put this to use.

I won’t go on as this is not really the post for it, but maybe I should get a thread stared for these exceptional flavours which I am sure most mixers are unaware of.

You do really have to do some digging / flavour testing of some obscure & hard to find brands to get a truly exceptional stash together & that task is a daunting one & very time consuming.

8 Likes

You’re very welcome @Frunkster.

5 Likes

Shame they don’t ship to the US.

4 Likes

You can always have some sent to me & I’ll happily forward it on to you SD

4 Likes

Thank you, Frunkster, and of course they’re hard to get, right? There was a popular German brand I used to see several years ago but I don’t remember the name. Just from doing a search for German food flavor companies I see a rabbit hole for sure.

I only have the Hangsen Italian Cream, Caramel Toffee and some tobacco. I missed my chance before they became scarce.

3 Likes

Yes it’s a real bind with some flavours being so damn difficult to get a hold of & it’s not getting any better with brands like M&P going tit’s up due to new regulations, I can see it only getting worse as time goes on & many brands folding & us being left with little choice / variety which will suck.

There’s still 1 UK stockist of the Hangsens luckily & they were kind enough to add the cream to their line up when they next ordered, Hangsen have some truly superb flavours, the only other pace I could find any was Australia, the place here in the UK that stocks their rang has primarily tobaccos & fruits with many of the IMO real gems not being stocked, not cheap either but worth it.

5 Likes

DIY Vapor Supply is stocking Hangsen Cream if you need some. If Mom & Pop are going under I better get over there sooner than later. Too many times I missed the boat on the discontinued.

ETA: I don’t understand how regulations can effect a product that’s used so much in candies. I mean look at Flavor Jungle, their website comes across as a candy factory…smart move.

“Since 2009, Hangsen has been the forerunner of the global e-cigarette flavoring industry. Serving consumers in over 85 countries, Hangsen currently has 3 centers in Europe, North America, and Asia. The Hangsen brand delivers all that is for good extracts: uncompromising flavor and quality.”

Is this information still true?

3 Likes

“One or more of Mom and Pop Vapor Shop’s PMTAs have been Denied, meaning they received a Marketing Denial Order (MDO) from the FDA.”

6 Likes

Thanks for the details, Rocky. My hackles still go up when I see those acronyms.

5 Likes

That there is above my pay grade, sorry. It bothers me too.

4 Likes