Free rayon

Thanks brother. I got this big bag of rayon today lol. Love it. Now to play with it and see how it works for me.

4 Likes

Is it too late for rayon???

4 Likes

No sir, still have over half a box. PM me your address and Iā€™ll get it out tomorrow!

3 Likes

I realize youā€™re not doin it for the accolades, but none the less this is very generous of youā€¦Aah, the things we do for Family!
If I couldnt buy it for less than the postage to Australia, Iā€™d be puttn my hand up too!

5 Likes

I probably have less than fifty cents in each bag, $2.50 postage each, maybe a dime in each envelope. But I get to share with the family what I consider to be the best wicking material. I know some people just donā€™t want to spend money on a new product and some people just donā€™t have it to even think about spending it. I picked up that giant box for under 20 bucks and I am in a fortunate position where I can share with others and give people the opportunity to try and play with something and them not have to worry about cost, being thrifty or frugal and just really experience the wonder of this product. And if they end up liking it, they can pick it up on the cheap.
People helped me out on my way up with vaping and I want to help others when I can. Plus, itā€™s just my nature.

12 Likes

Yep, Iā€™m hearin yaā€¦ thats just the way of this great place. Aint nothin wrong with a little recognition along the way IMO thats all. :wink:

3 Likes

Just because you have a bunch, and I want to try this stuff I wouldnā€™t mind getting some from you. I will pay shipping, or return the ā€œflavorā€ if you wish by sending some juice to try of mine if you like. Or weā€™ll figure something out. But donā€™t send it for free! PMā€™ing you now.

4 Likes

Whiterose0818
I received my package of Rayon this evening. :grinning: Thank you very much!! It will last a long time, will give it a try as soon as possible.

Whats best method for Crown RBA?

3 Likes

Any kind of fit up to snug, meaning snug or just a bit looser than snug. Fray your tails then cut to press slightly against your juice channels/holes.
Please post your findings so others may learn.
You will find this stuff wicks very quickly, so react accordingly

3 Likes

Oh, and you are so very welcome!

1 Like

Third bunch of packages went out today!
Still plenty left! @LordVapor, yours goes out tomorrow. ā€¦I have something different in store for you!

3 Likes

Ok first let me say that I am a rookie when it comes to wicking an RBA, I have only done it 3 times in my life and all on the Crown tank. First ever wick was the bow tie, second and third was S wick with no leaking, got real lucky.

Now with the Rayon I did a fast job so I could post, did a bow tie with big round feathered endā€™s juiced them and pulled them up and put the cap on, then took my small white screw driver and pushed them down next to the air holes assembled tank and filled with juice.

The Rayon has no bad taste break in like the cotton that came with my Crown RBA, and it seems to wick very fast. was also able to increase watts from 30 to 40 and took 10 consecutive vapes without any dry hits.
So far the Rayon is a big winner winner chicken dinner.

I do have a question about the Crown RBA. I have noticed that I loose flavor over the pre made coils with every wicking material that I have used, is this normal?

Increased to 50 watts without any dry hits. Got one Hellava nic buzz!!!

5 Likes

The RBA has less flavor, you say? If thats what youā€™re saying, then I would guess its because that RBA is a single coil and I believe the stock coils have multiple coils. I donā€™t use the crown, so thats my guess. Anyone else have any input??
And thank you for your input!!!

2 Likes

Yes the RBA has less flavor.

And Thank you again for the Rayon. It will be my wicking material of choice.

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m still trying to figure out the private message section, but Iā€™d be grateful to try out rayon as a wicking choice. Iā€™m not quite sure where to start on this forum but whatever you need, Iā€™ll do my best! :grinning: Thanks in advance!!!

2 Likes

I will also add that a single coil will also give you more throat hit and less flavorā€¦but also burn less juice too.

3 Likes

HI if your serious I could really use some wicking material I have this cottob that taste like dirty socks and was about to order some cottonew bacon

2 Likes

PM your address to me and i will get you out a bag in todays mail!
and yes, this is a serious offer! big bags, even!

2 Likes

Does your offer still stand. I could use some wicking material almost out!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes sir! PM an address and iā€™ll get that out to ya!

3 Likes