Free rayon

@Whiterose0818 got mine in today… thank you so much!

3 Likes

These comments are regarding Japanese organic cotton, but the concept should still apply with rayon. There are like a million things that can go wrong with rebuilding, but seems like most of the time if I’m not getting good flavor either I’ve cut too thick a wick (too tight in the coils) or I’m getting not-quite-dry-but-dryish hits from too tight coverage of the juice channels. Best flavor is when it’s just a wee bit leaky, IMO.

5 Likes

@Whiterose0818… If there was a “Cool Mother-F@#ker:sunglasses: Badge, you would be highly deserving of such…kudos to you for your kindness and generosity.

Rayon Rules! :+1:

7 Likes

thank you, brother. just tryna do my part!

4 Likes

So what your saying is my wick is to tight and to keep experimenting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4th bunch went out today! I didn’t get some out, because I only brought 6 bags with me and the requests kept coming in all day.I’ll get more out tomorrow!

3 Likes

Fifth bunch of packages went out this afternoon!

2 Likes

Got my bag-o-rayon today. This stuff is great, and easy to work with. I re-wicked my 2 rba tanks and 4 rda’s in record time. Thank you again @Whiterose0818. I hope to pay back the favor some day. I’m not sure when, but I will be making some drip tips and other paraphinalia when I get some time on my friends cnc machines. If he has enough stainless steel scraps, and I get enough time on the machines I would like to whip something up for you. I can’t promise anything right now though. It all really comes down to how busy his business is at the time.

4 Likes

not sure how to PM… Help?

2 Likes

@George_Ninos click on his name, then click on message

2 Likes

Many thanks to Whiterose0818 - Received the Rayon yesterday, and went to work on one of my favorite RDA’s, the Veritas (Single Coil, Horizontal, 7 wraps of 26g Kanthal around a 2.5mm mandril = .9 to 1 ohm > at 20 watts) I’ve had the Veritas for 2+ years and with the rayon it never tasted better. With various other materials and a new build it would take 8-10 hits to break in and let the flavour shine. The rayon did not take any break-in and provides the best wicking for my builds!

5 Likes

more people need to read this and KNOW this…
no break in and this stuff offers the purest flavor.
talked to a guy last night and he was like: “i have some rayon, but i hear it takes a long time to break in”…this statement couldnt be any more wrong!!!
thanks for sharing!!

5 Likes

Got my rayon today. Wicked some alien coils, which are juice (and power) hungry. The rayon keeps up very well, no dry hits. And no taste or altering/muting flavor unlike most cottons. After a day of vaping in a dripper it still looks brand new. I’m a convert at this point. There is enough in the bag to last a long, long time. Many thanks to Whiterose0818 for the very generous give away and providing the heads up on this superior alternative.

5 Likes

All packages have been sent except one. If anyone was overlooked, please contact me.

2 Likes

Thank you for your very kind gift. I really appreciate it and hope I can “Vape Forward” some day soon when I’m in a better position, financially.

4 Likes

i received a nice gift today…THANK YOU! you know who you are!

4 Likes

I received what I thought was a “suspicious” package a few days ago lol… forgot about the rayon request. Thanks man! I’m going to give it a try tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

several days ago, someone asked if i was still giving out rayon and i cant seem to find this person anymore…if you are out there, send me a PM

2 Likes

So I was googling on rayon vaping and I found this thread on ECF where they’re talking about it and they get off on a tangent of (I shit you not) vaping with alpaca hair wicking!

I just had to share that. :laughing:

5 Likes

wow…just, wow.

1 Like