Free rayon

No, thank you, amigo! Nice things happen when you do nice things.

1 Like

nice melon flavor, by the way! i love working with melonā€¦gonna whip up a creamy melon vape real soonā€¦when i find time.

1 Like

last 2 people requesting rayon:
your rayon has been sent!

1 Like

Iā€™d like some Iā€™ve never used rayon. Iā€™d love to learn how

3 Likes

PM me your address and iā€™ll get that out when i can!

2 Likes

Just like to say the generosity of this guy is just awsome,
@Whiterose0818 you are an asset to this forum and a great all round guy.
Nothing is ever a problem for you and if someone needs help/advice your there.
This is what i love about this forum. One big family.
Respect brother. :v:ļø

8 Likes

thanks, brother. much love

4 Likes

If anyone comes up with Malamute fur, lemme know. I got tons pf the stuff!

6 Likes

PASS THE VAPE

4 Likes

Po box 112 mattawan mi 49071

1 Like

gotchaā€¦iā€™ll get that out asap

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to try this. PM sent.

2 Likes

update to receiving rayon about a month ago, got rayon for days!!! even with the bag, this will probably last me at least 6 months haha and its so easy to work with, you can just roll it up to make sized portions for wicking. thanks again!

5 Likes

Well Iā€™ve had a bag of rayon that I just tonight decided to try for the first time. Itā€™s in my rda. It seems to have a great flavor and vapor off it. Thank you for letting me have this experience before I spend the money. But I can say. I have enough that I wonā€™t have to buy any for at 6 months or more :scream:

4 Likes

try different wicking methods to achieve your sweet spot, brotherā€¦may i suggest wicking it just a bit less than snugā€¦that is my fav, it may work better for you as well.

3 Likes

Received my rayon last weekend and Iā€™m going to try wicking with it tonight. I was using cotton bacon in my new rda so that I would have something to compare it too when I switch over to rayon.

I like the wicking tips too. Iā€™ll give it a shot.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I did. Itā€™s a little looser then normal cotton. But I put a little more down in the well. And itā€™s working very well. And the flavor is better from the start. Thank you

3 Likes

I am digging the rayon! It wicks very well. Itā€™s a good thing I now have a lifetime supply of it :smiley:

I second the advice to wick it less snugly than you would with cotton. The wick should easily slide back and forth in the coil when dry. It seems to expand more than cotton when it gets wet and if you use too much it does not wick as freely. Start with less than you would with cotton and find what works.

3 Likes

Wow! That is very generous of you. I saw in another thread someone was suggesting to by rayon so I went out and bought some cellucotton (44060). My question is what is the difference between 44043 & 44060? Oh, and 17 is not the answer I was looking for.

4 Likes

17 hahaha thatā€™s funny right there. As far as the difference in not sure. But I can tell you I got a rda and a rta wicked with this stuff. And so far the flavor and vapor is amazing. Way better then cotton. And wicking is great. I havenā€™t had a dry hit yet. But Iā€™m still waiting to see something bad about it. This probably wasnā€™t much help. But it is my thoughts :scream:

2 Likes