Game Changer Homogenizer Wait List

Thanks and the marbles thing cracked me up. Thats a good one.

2 Likes

Super excited to be getting mine hopefully soon. Looking at 2 forums I shouldn’t be waiting much longer, unless there’s a 3rd forum :grimacing:. Got a few mixes sitting and waiting and all I can think of is I’d be using them already if I didn’t wait to get on the list :cry:

3 Likes

Do we keep checking back here to find out its our time t pay or next up on the list?

I have read somewhere here that we will be contacted and given PayPal address for payment when ready. I have not seen anyone here to be contacted yet though… I am kinda new here, so may be there is a private way to be contacted that I am not aware of. Either way I am waiting anxiously too :grin:

1 Like

There is indeed. :wink:
The forum software (Discourse) provides the means to communicate with an individual, a private group, as well as the forum at large.

PM’s (private messages) are not available for brand new users (to initiate), but they can still be initiated by members who’ve established a basic level of participation.

Ordinarily, most private transactions (between individuals) occur in PM.

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this for all new members

2 Likes

Yes I will make contact via PM when it is ready to ship. Prepayments or deposits are not desired or necessary. Personally I think they are a bad idea. Thanks

4 Likes

hey @anon36682625
i wantd to be on the waiting list for the large one.
i got a dremmel and i am in germany.

1 Like

It’s bonkers what they want to classify “for vaping.” I will probably use the homogenizer for my eliquid but also for making Liposomal vitamin C and for making my own C60 products for my own personal use.

3 Likes

not sure where this Discourse link may be… on this forum? on my PC version? Maybe im not active enough

I was merely saying that the forum software IS Discourse. :wink:

If you cannot PM someone (by clicking on their user icon) then you probably have not reached the level needed to initiate a PM.

Yes, these things are used across so many industries and products a person would be hard pressed to go a single day without using something made by one unless you were in a cage and didn’t eat anything LOL. It should work fine for your other usages. Plus, you can mix on the fly like cooking…a touch of this and that etc.

2 Likes

I have ya covered.

2 Likes

Please add me to the list. Any possible production/delivery time frame …ballpark? Now I’m on the lookout for a Dremel “drill press stand” …something I’ve passed up several times at garage sales. I’ve also seen (and purchased!) Dremel tools at yard/estate sales on the reg. Need to check my Dremel flex shafts for threaded collars :hmmm:

2 Likes

Quick tip… make sure you pick one with either a very long throw or a removable arm with a bottom stop. The Crap-O-Matic one I got off eBay did not throw anywhere near far enough- I was fortunate it has a bottom stop so I could remove the throw mechanism/springs and can manually lift the tool up and down at the length I need, otherwise I would have wasted $20. (Hey, I did say Cheap-O-Matic…)

2 Likes

Thanx brofessor …appreciated

2 Likes

Wait time has been running 6 weeks. Demand is increasing while difficulties mount too numerous to mention. Most recent model Dremel brand will work with this but not all. A flex shaft will not work. Of the three models pictured in the posts above all share the same spindle thread (2.75" x 40 tpi) and the plastic threads on the housing end or “nose” have the same 3/4 x 12 tpi thread. Rob @Sprkslfly has an approximately 10 year old model 395 that works fine and others are using the cordless models. The threads should look like this:

As to stands I do not recommend the drill press type though they can be modified easily. There is a recent thread Use Tips for the Game Changer that shows something I made for a well known mixer which is essentially the same as I use.

However, I also listed a clamp device that I have since purchased which works very well.

Having bought and tested it, this is what I will recommend. Its 13 bucks and will clamp on a stand rod which is also inexpensive or can be easily made.

You are welcome to send a pic of whatever Dremel you have and I can likely determine the compatibility from that or even just the model number. Dremel, now owned by Bosch, made many different models attempting to prevent Chinese knockoffs.

Thanks and I’ll put you on the list. I have a new milling machine which should help with the availability. I will also need to know which size.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the info! I just looked at their website at their “Workstation” and I can see it won’t work. With your tips I can rig something safe. Availability is agreeable. I work with dremel tools regularly for my business, so “safe” = sturdy as I know high RPM + random contact = bad

3 Likes

Additions to this wait list will no longer be accepted though I will continue making them. I have the current list which will be honored as time permits but ask that you make contact through Gamechanger1952@yahoo.com for inquiries and future additions to the list. Thank you.

5 Likes