Game Changer Homogenizer Wait List

Very very cool seeing so many people interested in this. You all will not be disappointed. I think it may have found my marbles.

5 Likes

Thanks and the marbles thing cracked me up. Thats a good one.

2 Likes

Super excited to be getting mine hopefully soon. Looking at 2 forums I shouldnā€™t be waiting much longer, unless thereā€™s a 3rd forum :grimacing:. Got a few mixes sitting and waiting and all I can think of is Iā€™d be using them already if I didnā€™t wait to get on the list :cry:

3 Likes

Do we keep checking back here to find out its our time t pay or next up on the list?

I have read somewhere here that we will be contacted and given PayPal address for payment when ready. I have not seen anyone here to be contacted yet thoughā€¦ I am kinda new here, so may be there is a private way to be contacted that I am not aware of. Either way I am waiting anxiously too :grin:

1 Like

There is indeed. :wink:
The forum software (Discourse) provides the means to communicate with an individual, a private group, as well as the forum at large.

PMā€™s (private messages) are not available for brand new users (to initiate), but they can still be initiated by members whoā€™ve established a basic level of participation.

Ordinarily, most private transactions (between individuals) occur in PM.

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this for all new members

2 Likes

Yes I will make contact via PM when it is ready to ship. Prepayments or deposits are not desired or necessary. Personally I think they are a bad idea. Thanks

4 Likes

hey @anon36682625
i wantd to be on the waiting list for the large one.
i got a dremmel and i am in germany.

1 Like

Itā€™s bonkers what they want to classify ā€œfor vaping.ā€ I will probably use the homogenizer for my eliquid but also for making Liposomal vitamin C and for making my own C60 products for my own personal use.

3 Likes

not sure where this Discourse link may beā€¦ on this forum? on my PC version? Maybe im not active enough

I was merely saying that the forum software IS Discourse. :wink:

If you cannot PM someone (by clicking on their user icon) then you probably have not reached the level needed to initiate a PM.

Yes, these things are used across so many industries and products a person would be hard pressed to go a single day without using something made by one unless you were in a cage and didnā€™t eat anything LOL. It should work fine for your other usages. Plus, you can mix on the fly like cookingā€¦a touch of this and that etc.

2 Likes

I have ya covered.

2 Likes

Please add me to the list. Any possible production/delivery time frame ā€¦ballpark? Now Iā€™m on the lookout for a Dremel ā€œdrill press standā€ ā€¦something Iā€™ve passed up several times at garage sales. Iā€™ve also seen (and purchased!) Dremel tools at yard/estate sales on the reg. Need to check my Dremel flex shafts for threaded collars :hmmm:

2 Likes

Quick tipā€¦ make sure you pick one with either a very long throw or a removable arm with a bottom stop. The Crap-O-Matic one I got off eBay did not throw anywhere near far enough- I was fortunate it has a bottom stop so I could remove the throw mechanism/springs and can manually lift the tool up and down at the length I need, otherwise I would have wasted $20. (Hey, I did say Cheap-O-Maticā€¦)

2 Likes

Thanx brofessor ā€¦appreciated

2 Likes

Wait time has been running 6 weeks. Demand is increasing while difficulties mount too numerous to mention. Most recent model Dremel brand will work with this but not all. A flex shaft will not work. Of the three models pictured in the posts above all share the same spindle thread (2.75" x 40 tpi) and the plastic threads on the housing end or ā€œnoseā€ have the same 3/4 x 12 tpi thread. Rob @Sprkslfly has an approximately 10 year old model 395 that works fine and others are using the cordless models. The threads should look like this:

As to stands I do not recommend the drill press type though they can be modified easily. There is a recent thread Use Tips for the Game Changer that shows something I made for a well known mixer which is essentially the same as I use.

However, I also listed a clamp device that I have since purchased which works very well.

Having bought and tested it, this is what I will recommend. Its 13 bucks and will clamp on a stand rod which is also inexpensive or can be easily made.

You are welcome to send a pic of whatever Dremel you have and I can likely determine the compatibility from that or even just the model number. Dremel, now owned by Bosch, made many different models attempting to prevent Chinese knockoffs.

Thanks and Iā€™ll put you on the list. I have a new milling machine which should help with the availability. I will also need to know which size.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the info! I just looked at their website at their ā€œWorkstationā€ and I can see it wonā€™t work. With your tips I can rig something safe. Availability is agreeable. I work with dremel tools regularly for my business, so ā€œsafeā€ = sturdy as I know high RPM + random contact = bad

3 Likes

Additions to this wait list will no longer be accepted though I will continue making them. I have the current list which will be honored as time permits but ask that you make contact through Gamechanger1952@yahoo.com for inquiries and future additions to the list. Thank you.

5 Likes