Good Deals 2019!

That’s a good deal. That is now my favorite single coil rta. 7 wrap round wire 26g ss316l all day. Most single coil eras require a fused Clapton or Clapton to sing…not this one.

5 Likes

True, but the thing annoys me because of the old school chamber and build deck. Though, I do like the way it wicks.

4 Likes

$10.99 for OFRF GEAR RTA! ENDS TODAY 7-31-19

It is decent, some like it more than others. Not my favorite single coil RTA but a sweet deal for sure.

5 Likes

I dunno if this is a screamin’ deal or not but I own 3 and loved them because they had good flavour and didn’t leak

Edit: I guess they just sold out since last night… Sorry

6 Likes

The Moonshot was a little bit of a pain to build but put out good flavor. I am sure I have seen them for $10, just can’t remember where.

4 Likes

Here perhaps? :wink:

4 Likes

I have seen it recently, like within a couple of weeks, just can’t remember where.

4 Likes

yeah, I’d consider that a better deal

4 Likes

Here you go…

5 Likes

Another cool thing about that RTA is the Tin that comes with it is pretty nice looking, art and what not. Might be good for a pipe, some papers and some weed if you’re a weed addict.

5 Likes

I don’t think there is such a thing as “weed addict” mostly because weed isn’t physically addictive.

5 Likes

“I smoke every day, I’d know if weed was addictive or not”

6 Likes

I’m a firm believer that marijuana has medicinal uses and anyone using it recreationally is just abusing it and therefore is a weed addict

3 Likes

Then you should know it isn’t.

yes

I’ll have to disagree with you on that. We can call them anything but addicts. I personally am a recovering addict with 5 years clean.

Maybe I can call them soft addicts. Sh!t I don’t know. I just know that being physically addicted to a chemical is Hell and being “addicted” to Mary and Jane is laughable.

This might be a discussion for another thread but we will have to agree to disagree on this one bro.

6 Likes

Yes, best not derail the thread, it’s just my stance to stir up the pot so to speak.

4 Likes

I didn’t pick up either of the moonshot rta’s, but thanks for turning me onto a new online retailer!! Thanks to you I just picked up a wotofo stentorian ram squonk mod, a fumytech rose mtl rta, a drop solo, and ten 60ml gorilla bottles for less than $35!!! So freakin stoked right now lol

6 Likes

They used to be one of “the” places to go when checking out new gear!

And then the place burned, and the original folks sold the name/site/business to some third party who had NO clue (at the time). Inventory changed from mostly popular and quality stuff, to low level, and less commonly wanted products. They faded so far into obscurity that you didn’t see much of them for the past couple years.

They were huge in 2016 and prior though. I bought my Sigelei Spark 90 (and a few other things) from there way back when… Still a great little single batt power mod.

Not sure if they’ve improved on selection. But it’s nice to hear something positive about them again (for a change)! They used to be mentioned frequently in the good deals thread.

5 Likes

Go check their deals section, good prices on stuff, the stentorian ram box was less than $15, I’ve never read a bad review on it, even @Steampugs gave it a good review and you know how much he likes single 18650 mods lol

5 Likes

Ah… an old video where he still LOOOVVED Adore E-liquid :smile:

3 Likes

Here ya go lol my purchase today

6 Likes