Good Deals 2019!

Big selection of clearance items. Some good prices, some not so good.
https://www.wetvapes.com/daily-deals/?orderby=quantity&orderway=desc&orderway=desc

They also have a 25% off site-wide code. Not sure if it works for the clearance stuff or not. Code: 25C

UPDATE: Looks like the code works on clearance items as well.

7 Likes

Got another one…
SCA Plus RDTA $20.00USD
The 19.90 price is for silver only but they only have the Black and Gunmetal in stock for $1.35 more (ea) but with code ** 3Anew** you get it for a little less than the price for silver. Free shipping over $30.
http://www.3avape.com/steam-crave-aromamizer-plus-rdta.html?sscid=81k3_eve8b

5 Likes

BUY IT TODAY FOR $20!
USE CODE: PASSAGE
EXPIRES 8/16/19

7 Likes

I love mine

3 Likes

I have wanted one for a while so thanks for posting :+1:

@Lostmarbles thanks for posting the Plus, ordered the SS, for that price it is a no brainer :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Built Delrium v2 rda last night that @therabidweasel pif’d. I was excited to try and was extremely pleased to put in rotation. Bottom airflow w/ squonk that works very well. Googled to see if still available besides overseas at higher price came up https://www.wetvapes.com/lost-vape-delirium-v2-rda.html so for 11 and change with your code u can’t go wrong if thats your thing. Only thing our bud doesnt seem to mention on Pugsley's 'squonk if you're horny' squonk review of a shit load of squonkers is the drip tip is tad wider then 810 and no adapter so u stuck w/ provided. It does works great w/ anti spit back but is a bit short for a hot top cap scenario.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bad coupon codes, out of stock items, slow or expensive shipping or bad customer service for any mentioned vendor advertisements :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Oh no, I want this RDA so badly, why I just haven’t seen this code a couple of days ago :disappointed_relieved: too late for me… but thanks for sharing

7 Likes

Welcome aboard! You can say hello here Be polite and introduce yourself! Hope ya enjoy the rda as much as i am atm.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

First tip?
Do yourself a favor and “bookmark” this thread!
(Using the thread tool, just underneath whatever the last post may be… Click on the box and set it to TRACKING.)
Once you do that, you will be notified any time that a good deal (or coupon code/sale/etc) is posted. :wink:

It’s a great way to lighten the load on your wallet, but also a great way to save money! :laughing: (As long as you have one of two things: restraint or pocket lint! lol)

Happy hunting, and enjoy the mixing journey!

9 Likes

Wow, went to that wetvapes site and found the smok tfv12 tank (which i like) for 12.99. It comes with three coils. I got four different colors.
Then I entered the 25C code, and BAM!
Now they’re under 10 bucks apiece.
There’s a place I buy wholesale that sells them for 18.
That’s a smoking deal!
Thanks for the tip!

6 Likes

Thanks for the link to the review. I must have missed that one. In any case I ordered the Delirium. Can’t wait to try this one out. Cheers!

4 Likes

Might have bro grab the smm rta which comes to 15 but question is, do u know how long the code is good for? Thks again! :beers:

3 Likes

The email I got said ending soon, and at the footer I read ending 8/28/2019. Not sure if that was for the clearance sale, the code, or both. G’luck.

6 Likes

Reosmod is going out of business. Stock discounted until oos.

6 Likes

I haven’t looked at their page in a long time. I have one and it is old and it still works though it needs work.

For a brand new P67 less than $120 that is AWESOME!!! Thanks for the link. Man, I wish I had the cash for one. I almost wish I didn’t see this. Now I’ll be pining after one.

$85.00 for a brand new Reo grand lp BRILLIANT

4 Likes

BUY TODAY FOR $22.99
USE CODE: REBIRTH

First-time Shoppers get $10.00 dollars off with this code. BTW if you use the code I also get $10.00

7 Likes

So will that make the rta 12.99 ??? If so im pissed bc I just bought a couple more a couple weeks ago , I like the rebirth rta

3 Likes

https://www.vaporrange.com/default.asp

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bad coupon codes, out of stock items, slow or expensive shipping or bad customer service for any mentioned vendor advertisements :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

yep yep.

Hate when that happens. That happened to me with the Passage RDA. I bought it and a couple of hours later it went on sale.

4 Likes

Just tried the rebirth rda for the first time … Wow im loving it …

4 Likes