Good Deals 2020!

Anyone use 3A, 3F, or 2F? Are they the same?

Government naming perhaps?

3A says login to get 50% off. I have an account and I don’t see any difference logged in vs. out?

2F says free shipping right now.

3 Likes

I’ve used all three but I honestly prefr 3F. If I’ve had to pay for shipping, their shipping costs were more reasonable than the other two. 3F has never disappointed. I’ve had similar issues with 3A stating cheaper prices if you log in, but I’ve never seen them. My thinking is why not just post the price up front? You have to log in to buy it anyway, don’t you? Just seems fishy to me.
I don’t know if they’re all from the same parent company or not.

6 Likes

hoping I get mine that quick they had a great deal on an RDA I wanted to try out so I couldn’t pass it up

6 Likes

Health Cabin is probably the quickest delivery of any of the Chinese vendors that I’ve tried. I was amazed at how fast they delivered. I would probably use them for the times I NEED TO HAVE IT NOW!

8 Likes

@HealthCabin changed their shipping also and now they are as bad as the rest. If you get one or two products from the same warehouse you are fine but try buying a bunch of stuff you need (want) and there are several different warehouses they are located they will rape you for shipping worse than the rest.

They need to know we wont put up with that sh!t. they can keep it.

12 Likes

Hi guys
we
Screenshot from 2020-11-20 18-16-46

the thread.

I will open a new thread about our

Screenshot from 2020-11-20 18-18-00

with our beloved chinese friends

here

and add my personal experience as well
as soon as i have some time.

Please lets keep this one for good deals
Screenshot from 2020-11-20 18-42-26

10 Likes

3A has free shipping at $50.00. Ordered the fifth and received the twentieth.

6 Likes

40% off most items. Usually all wire is included. This is a great deal on good wire. Prices good for the next 10 days. No code needed.

10 Likes

Whatta bargain! :heavy_dollar_sign:Their sales are usually 30%

7 Likes

Yeah I know. They may repeat for the Christmas holiday, but why wait?

7 Likes

That’s what my trigger finger says everytime I see a shiny new device… :rofl:

8 Likes

LOL Been there brother. I’ve wasted so much money on stuff I didn’t really need. Then I forget what the heck I ordered until it shows up. Now days, I’m more inclined to just wait it out, do my research, and likely not buy it unless it’s just too awesome to pass up (Centaurus DNA250C for example). I’m sure I’ve saved a boatload since I started doing this. Of course I’m liable to slip at any moment.

I need a vapaholics anonymous sponsor.

11 Likes

We could set up a new topic “Assistance for Vape Gear Impulse Purchase Addicts” but it would probably fail miserably with quotes and crossposts from Good Deals 2020!, Handchecks and Vape Mail 2020 LOL…

11 Likes

This happens to me every so often. I have a problem resisting a good deal. There, that’s on track. Good deals…let’s hear some more!

7 Likes

That’s what happened on ECF. They have a thread called Shinyitis which I joined hoping I could get some help with my shinyitis syndrome. It’s a trap! It’s a group of enablers who will lead you down the rabbit hole of no return replete with enticing photos and links. When I told them I thought this was going to be like a 12-step program for vapers they all laughed at me and their devil horns emerged.

8 Likes

No, not the same. I’ve heard some say they are warehouse numbers, lol. I’ve used 3F and 2F and 3A just won’t let me register. I’ve tried 8 times.

6 Likes

Had the same problem too. Try registering today keep telling me I needed more than six characters for the password (I was using Google suggested passwords)

7 Likes

What’s up with that? For me, I couldn’t pass the captcha test no matter how many times I tried. So I guess that makes me a bot.

7 Likes

I just ordered 900’ + some cotton for $65, shipped.

9 Likes

[quote=“Kamara, post:1165, topic:235270”]
I just ordered 900’ + some cotton f
[/quote] and then some.

That’s only about 180 ft short of 3 football fields! Yowza! You’re all set for the season :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …and then some.

7 Likes