Good Deals 2020!

I also bought a dead rabbit v2 to go with the squonks I bought. I do like having too much airflow and being able to close it than buying a device that doesnā€™t have enough for me and not being able to do anything about it. Overall I think the pico 2 is good to buy as a starter at $15. I previously bought the ED but havenā€™t used it much yet as Iā€™ve been using it to test juices.

12 Likes

hereā€™s a pic of what came with the pico 2

12 Likes

I bought 2 of the Dead Rabbit V2 atomizers from Vapeciga 2 weeks ago, still waiting for them to get here thoughā€¦ maybe Christmasā€¦

9 Likes

Looks like the coral.

6 Likes

I found it online. Says a Coral 2

7 Likes

:+1:

Just for inspiration, here I discovered quite some gems;

8 Likes

I have actually bought a few clones recently but they sitting in a draw at the moment :rofl:. Iā€™ll get around to trying them soon.

9 Likes

Just try them out and you will forget that you ever owned a Coral2.:wink:

7 Likes

I recently bought my first clone RDAā€™s. Iā€™ve only tried three of them and Iā€™m 2 for 3. The Reloaded clone is a great dripper. Fantastic quality too. Big air thatā€™s bottom fed and a deep juice well. My only complaint about the Reloaded is the air is channeled up from the bottom straight to the coils via two tubes per air duct. The tubes are just press fit into the deck and the can come loose or change alignment while building. I havenā€™t had a problem after building. Itā€™s really not a big deal. The other clone I really like is really a RDTA. Itā€™s the Triad clone. The original was from Asmodus but hasnā€™t been available for a long time. Triple vertical coils. Love it all except the cap is way too loose. I can probably cure that with different O-rings. One of the set screws that came with it was unusable, too short, but it came with spares. I didnā€™t like the set screws and I found replacements for all six that Iā€™m using now.

Yet to try is the Bonza v1.5 clone, the Reloaded X clone, and a very small single coil, canā€™t think of the name off-hand.

6 Likes

A trick I learned a while back from another user on ELR:
Take the O-ring off and wind a bit of dental floss around the O-ring channel. Put the O-ring back on and try it out. Youā€™ll have to experiment a bit. Usually two or three times around will do it unless it has a lot of play in it.
Give it a try and see if it works. Good luck!

15 Likes

@Lostmarbles Thank you, Iā€™ll try that out. I have an old Steam Crave V that is also very loose.

8 Likes

ā€œLittle Lungā€ by Baby Vapes :roll_eyes: :laughing:

5 Likes

Lmaoā€¦, u kno how the Indians gave people names like this? Wellā€¦, tht is my new name for herā€¦ LMFAOšŸ¤£!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Great tip! :heart:

7 Likes

Just spreading the love. I wouldnā€™t recommend using it on loose drip tips though. The floss can sometimes unravel and the last thing you want is a mouthful of burnt dental floss in your lungs.

9 Likes

Hell noā€¦ :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Judging from the current speed of shipping using the slow boat from China, we should receive our orders just in time for Xmas 2021 :rofl:

11 Likes

:nauseated_face: EEK! Iā€™m glad thatā€™s never happened to me dude. :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

Use option ā€œvia Gaul postā€
they are not called FASTtech 4 nothing!

10 Likes