Good Deals 2021!

The Flavour Art “Custard Premium” they have listed, is this the one almost everyone has been using for a year or two now? I have heard it branded other things previously. Is $3.50 USD/10 ml’s a good deal? Custard Premium - Flavourart – Chefs Flavours LTD

7 Likes

this is a better deal, @HVPGH . It’s the same flavour rebottled.

13 Likes

https://perfectvape.com/capella-flavors-silverline-concentrate/

6 Likes

Thanks - the shipping is as much as 100mls but you can’t get it in the states…are there any other must have (hard to obtain) flavorings there to pick-up?

4 Likes

FA Butter and Milk are not sold in the US either so if you’re going to order from them they’re good to have. They have them in the Flavor Creative line.

9 Likes

you could start from here

8 Likes

Dont forget about the Cream Whipped FA …

13 Likes

They were smart and re branded. Kidney Puncher has always been a vape shop so their wire is considered vaping products. I told the dude on the phone to slap some new labels on it and change the site. He started talking scared about anything that could be used for vaping can’t go in the mail anymore. Then he started talking about glade plug ins can be used for vaping so maybe he wasn’t the brightest.

Wire is wire. You can make jewellery out of it, use it to tie up a loose muffler, anything. It’s been around since way before vaping. One thing is that Wireoptim also had Wotofo mesh strips. I thought that wasn’t a good idea. Another thing is the hybrid rolls. It’s pretty obvious how or why those kind of wires were invented.

6 Likes

That stuff is like silk. I love it.

5 Likes

I’ve tried & tried to place an order at chef’s, but my f*ing bank won’t allow it;(… got a pre-paid card as a gift & figured I’d try tht… nope… still doesn’t work… ;(… WTF?? I guess I just won’t be able to try any custard premium… anybody got a PP tht doesn’t care to place an order for me & let me pay them thru PP?

6 Likes

I’m gonna place an order tn when I get hm pm me what ya need

7 Likes

Got my Grus today. What a nice mod! The form factor is my favorite style of all. It was going to be a backup but it’s going into rotation today. I think I need another one.

8 Likes

Ya I got 2 in the mail the other day It is a nice mod

8 Likes

Tysvm! A life saver to be exact! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

they really are, aren’t they :+1: what color did you get ?

6 Likes

I did, but their ebay store had the 15% discounts, free shipping and full inventory.

5 Likes

It’s being sold on Amazon as resistive heating wire. There are many types of coiled “clapton” style wires used in the category bit related to Vaping. That’s one that just needs to be marketed without targeting Vaping.

6 Likes

I got the Black/Walnut. And you?

5 Likes

black/carbon
black/blue swirly
and
wait for it
the gun/carbon = this is one classy looking mod

5 Likes

Very nice choices. I just went to the site and they’re out of stock. That’s not surprising. Most of them probably belong to us here. :grinning:

6 Likes