Good Deals 2021!

I couldnt find my coily tool so I went here and grabbed a spool and a coulke sets of coils as well

5 Likes

The last batch of the SXK Kayfun 5 squared is on sale with 3fvape for $9.99

https://www.3fvape.com/home/44004-sxk-kf-5-square-se-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-vape-atomizer-silver-316ss-psu-70ml-25mm-diameter-special-edition.html

10 Likes

Grrr. I would love to order one or two just can’t pull the trigger.

5 Likes

There is no nicer way to store 7-14 ml liquid. I ordered 2 and already own one.

5 Likes

Pre memorial day sale. Not a lot of stuff but I picked up the Troll X, Arbiter, Aries 2 and a Facon King along with some coils. The tanks came out to the $20 range and the discount is automatically applied in the cart. Didn’t let me add multiple packs of coils though if they had discounts on the description page for multiples.

7 Likes

If you wait until 6/2, you can get 15% off. Brings it around 34.00 USD. Assuming the price doesn’t get raised on that day, that is.
Coupon Code: FASTTECH2021 ONLY good on 6/2/21

10 Likes

If you’re on the fence about getting a Trishul V2 mech mod, I say go for it. They can be found at lots of places for under $40 which is great. I got all 3 and enjoy using them. I have an RDA for Vaping on one of them right now.

I made some SFC coils for this using 42ga N80 on 27GA cores. It reads .11Ω and it really cracks hard. Yummmm

25mm RDAs look better than 24’s on it though IMO. That’s why I wished the Hellbeast had a 25mm cap. I usually don’t dwell on looks but with mech mods I can’t stop myself lol.

12 Likes

Don’t stop !!!

6 Likes

I just saw this:

https://www.imrbatteries.com/21700-batteries/?mc_cid=7021a522af&mc_eid=5b11cdc93c
I used to code to get some Samsung 30T batteries. I got some from another vendor and I’m a bit skeptical about their authenticity. I usually use IMR or Liion.

7 Likes

15% off Geekvape products this weekend 6/22 6/23. Free shipping over $100. Code GEEK 15.

7 Likes

extra 15% off with HARDWARE15. Brings it down to $108.00 USD

11 Likes

well F me = to myself = don’t look, don’t look, DON’T LOOK !!!

shit, BRB

10 Likes

Whooo, that was a close one. my CC is safe. nice mod, but its not talk’n to me.

10 Likes

You wouldn’t believe what it said to me! lol

I shan’t repeat it in proper company, but I replied with “yeah, but you couldn’t even muster dual 21700’s!! And at your age too! Tsk” :rofl:

8 Likes

If you love how the Asmodus Minikin V2 feels in the hand then you will love the Riva too as it is almost identical. I enjoy mine in the SS vintage brown but the other colors don’t interest me much.

9 Likes

I sure don’t have to go look. MyVpro stopped shipping here quite awhile back as did Breazy. Breazy stopped way back when there were no regulations saying they couldn’t. When I asked why, all the gal could say was she did not know why and their manager didn’t tell them. There was another one quite some time ago that also stopped ( can’t remember who now ) they told me it had something to do with NV slapping some outrageous tax on the shippers. No clue if that was true or not but most other places still ship here.

Then yet another one had NV on their do not ship to list posted and when I asked why, they said let me check and emailed me later saying they were wrong and that they could and removed it off the “do not ship to” list. So I think there are places that truly do not know what they can and cant do in regards to the different states. Sorry for the derail

Just for S&G’s I went to MyVPro and I can’t even click yes on their warning so I can’t enter their site. Not sure if it’s just me and my IP addy or what.

8 Likes

18650 Battery store has a sale on the Molicel P26a. They are priced nicely at $3.50, so it looks like a nice deal for all the mods we purchased in the last months😉

13 Likes

I just saw this post, if that RBA for the TFV18 is too airy for you, take one of those mongrel inserts ( I used the one that had the lines, the one the mongrel came with ) snap the little tabs off of it and set that right down into the base of the tank. The draw is SO much better now on that RBA.

10 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m gonna try that soon. I set mine down a while back but yeah, that airhole is massive. I was thinking of ideas but didn’t try anything.

4 Likes

I still have about 20 of the older OEM ones that are blacked out over the printing. Liion Wholesale had them for cheap so I loaded up. I ordered about 20 from the sale you posted so I can put those older ones into rotation now. I like to have spares.

I ordered about twenty Samsung 30T cells from IMR a few days ago. They’re in short supply so I’m glad I’ll have those too. Liion and 18650 store are both sold out, last I checked. I should’ve got a bunch of them back when they were five bucks and everyone had them.

3 Likes