Good Deals 2021!

Thanks guys!!

7 Likes

@HVPGH wow thank you very much. Wow, I am so glad you posted and you did it for me. :hugs: :grin:
I hadn’t realized how much I have missed you until you posted. Thanks.

Correct and I don’t want to. It really is a freaking great little bugger but it won’t be for everybody. I can post a longer video but it won’t be edited… so… ya. I’m sure, positive even, that would be extremely boring.

Thank you my friends for answering for me and linking my vid.

10 Likes

i had already watched a couple of your videos before not knowing who you were. little did i know i was conversing with a celebrity. :wink: keep on producing!

i watched the game changer video. is that still being produced? not that i could afford it, just curious.

I’ll message you with the tracking #

7 Likes

Unfortunately, it is not. The device works fantastically though.

10 Likes

Ya, it’s amazing he did what he did. @anon36682625 we love you man and I hope you are feeling better.

9 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: What do you really hate? (II)

I can’t believe these are still available at that price.

One of our friends in the UK posted this deal a month or two ago. I haven’t even tried mine yet but got another as an add on to my order. My main targets were these:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Does fasttech require that adult signature?
I ordered like 80 bucks worth of stuff from 8-vape and they couldnt deliver it on two attempts because Im at work.
Or has anyone ever requested the delivery go to their post office and then go pick it up?

8 Likes

Last time I ordered from FT or 3Fvape, they didn’t require it. Shipping was relatively fast too. 8vape is a US company so they have to follow the rules.

5 Likes

I doubt it requires a signature. That’s mostly just a US thing. Some stores have recommended that you have your orders sent to where you work. I’m not sure how well that’d go for everyone but it might be an option. I’d talk to whoever usually gets the mail and have them sign for it.

3 Likes

From their email:

DIY Toolkit - Back In Stock, and 25% off this weekend with code: BUILD

ALSO! Save 50% on the Coily Tool & Razor’s Edge Scissors when you purchase a toolkit!

6 Likes

30% off spooled wire all week; SPOOLEDWIRE-30

12 Likes

Yay! I didn’t see this email. I wanted to get a few rolls. Thank you.

7 Likes

Breezy is having an extra 15% off the clearance section. I saw a Smok TFV18 for $12.50 before the 15% off. I don’t think they have the TFV18 RBA head but get it, it is co-made with Wotofo and turns the TFV18 into a flavor monster. Never thought I would say that about a Smok product but the performance with the RBA coil is excellent.

I also saw the Crown 5 for about $12 before the discount. No rba section available but it does put out some very good flavor.

7 Likes

Strange. When the TFV18 page loads, it briefly flashes the 12.50 price but quickly changes to 24.99. I added it to the cart but it remains 24.99. Guess the sale is over?

6 Likes

Bummer, it was the blue that was on sale for $12.50 and just checked and it is sold out.

7 Likes

https://www.vapeciga.com/products/smok-tfv18-tank-replacement-rba-coil-deck-1pc

9 Likes

Nope it just takes 3 weeks to get it n their customer service is great…it just takes them overnight to answer any questions with the time difference but they’ll even make suggestions if some things not in stock they’ll ask if u want what they do have or if you’d rather wait for it or cancel.One girls name was Amanda n she was great cause I was a pain in the butt! Lol but no signature or excise tax just shipping

5 Likes

https://vape.deals/lost-vape-hyperion/
Discount code: VDEALS

8 Likes