Good Deals 2021!

I forgot to share this one: EX30 will give you 30% off at Nicotine Hub until the 29th.

6 Likes

VAPE DEALS Thanksgiving List (USA)

breazy.com Use coupon code “BFVIP” to 25% off e-liquid purchases and vape deals found here. (expires 11/27)

cheapejuice.com Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 30% off your entire purchase.

ecigmafia.com Use coupon code “BLACK15” to save 15% off your entire purchase. (expires 12/1)

eightvape.com Use coupon code “TURKEY30” to save $30 off orders of $175+. Plus, follow this link to see their Black Friday Bonanza.

ejuiceconnect.com Use coupon code “BF25” to save 25% off your e-liquid purchase.

ejuice.deals Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 30% off your entire purchase.

fugginvapor.com Use coupon code “SUPRBF” to save 30% off SUPR E-liquid. (expires 11/30)

ultimatevapedeals.com Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 30% off your entire purchase.

vapordna.com Use coupon code “THANKYOU20” to save 20% off your entire purchase. Use coupon code “THANKYOU25” to save 25% off purchases of $200+.

vaporempire.com Use coupon code “GRAVY15” to save 15% off your entire purchase. Orders of $100+ will get FREE SHIPPING included. (expires 11/29)

vaporider.deals Use coupon code “BF10” to save 10% off your entire purchase. Orders of $89+ will get FREE SHIPPING included.

VAPE DEALS Thanksgiving List (China)

3avape.com Use coupon code “BF15” to save 15% off your entire purchase. (excludes clearance | expires 11/30)

everzon.com Use coupon code “TB” to save 6% off your entire purchase. (expires 12/3)

fasttech.com Use coupon code “BFCM2021” to save 12% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/29)

healthcabin.net Sign in to your account to get VIP pricing. Then, use coupon code “BF2021” to save an additional 20% off your entire purchase. Finally, follow this link to see their special offers and giveaways.

sourcemore.com Use coupon code “BFCM” to save 10% off your entire purchase. Plus, follow this link to see their 6 rounds of flash sales. (expires 12/2)

VAPE DEALS Thanksgiving List (CBD / Alternative)

cbdfx.com Use coupon code “FEAST40” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/27)

chill.com Use coupon code “Blackfriday” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/28)

funkyfarms.com Use coupon code “BF40” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/27)

gogreenhemp.com Use coupon code “GET35” to save 35% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/30)

halfdaycbd.com BOGO sale on Fall Flavor Full-Spec Gummires or any flower product found here. No coupon code is needed.

madebyhemp.com Save 50% off your entire purchase. No coupon code is needed. (expires 11/28)

nectarcollector.org Save 20% off your entire purchase. No coupon code is needed. (expires 11/30)

notpot.com Use coupon code “NPBOGO” to buy 1 item and get 1 FREE. Save 40% off bundles. No coupon code is needed. Use coupon code “NPMEMBER” to save 50% off 1st and 2nd subscription charges. (expires 11/29)

originalhemp.com Use coupon code “BF40” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/27)

purerelief.com Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 40% off your entire purchase. Orders of $100+ will get FREE SHIPPING included.

savagecbd.com Use coupon code “BFCM35” to save 35% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/29)

shopmvg.com Use coupon code “AUTUMNSEND” to save 20% off your entire purchase. Orders of $49+ will get FREE SHIPPING included.

wercbdstore.com Save 50% off your entire purchase. No coupon code is needed. (expires 11/30)

18 Likes

Oh wow, BCF has the FA Corn, too. I was looking for that and couldn’t find it anywhere pondside.

Doesn’t look like BCF is having a holiday sale :frowning_face:

5 Likes

You can add IceHeadShop for UK CBD. Their 50% off code is BLACK50

4 Likes

IIRC last year they waited until “Cyber Monday” to have a sale. It was 15-20% off or something like that.

6 Likes

Why yes they are

13 Likes

@muth @Jmars the code works now too. no need to wait until tomorrow. Just placed an order :+1:

8 Likes

@MisterSinner yup just placed my order.

8 Likes

40% off this weekend. Discounts show up at checkout.
https://wireoptim.com/?mc_cid=cd2291fa8d&mc_eid=a1b028e135

8 Likes

Ah geez, I wasn’t going to buy anymore flavors for awhile. Well, at least it was just nine (with one replacement). I really have enough flavors to keep me busy in the afterlife.

7 Likes

I hear ya. My order was for 5 refills. I refused to look at any new flavors for now lol

5 Likes

7 Likes

BullCityFlavors.com

7 Likes

Twice now since BCF got in FA premium custard I have been about to place an order only to find it is sold out 10ml-16oz (not that I would buy 16 ounces). My shopping list grew nuff to make an order and wait again for the “banging custard”. I only learned recently that TPA VCII is really highly regarded and I have yet to ever mix with it, so settled in on that one for now. Either bad timing on my part or some shrewd business acumen by BCF to have a sale and conveniently be out of something most US mixer hobbyists wanna try.

7 Likes

35% off all concentrates just ordered 200ml of custard for £16 with shipping

7 Likes
11 Likes

I never leave home without 'em.

7 Likes

Great battery!
Highly recommended.

7 Likes

I’m glad they added these to the sale instead of just the 40Ts. I’m def gonna be getting more of them.

5 Likes

The 40T’s last a little longer in my single 21700 mods. IMO, a better battery than the 42’s

7 Likes