Good Deals 2021!

8 Likes

Interesting thing…I was checking out Sigma Vape Shop and I noticed they sold Juuls. I don’t know much about them and was having a nosey round and saw they refer to their nicotine levels of the Pods as being 5.0% (which we all know is 50mg). Are they the only company that uses that form of reference to nic levels? I have never seen it represented that way - anywhere or on any product. Not adopting an industry standard must be pretty confusing for new vapers!

7 Likes

Holy carp @robin and @SessionDrummer ! Can’t believe you found some. I swear I looked for some time and nada.

12 Likes

The reviews are great. I just may get one.

8 Likes

One of the best single coil RDAs I’ve ever used. Might want to get a couple of 'em.

10 Likes

@robin

7 Likes

The Best Vape has been sold out for a while now. That Sigma place won’t let me see which colors they have. I’m not sure why that is. It’s like that for the Recurve also. I’ve never heard of the place. Maybe they just give you a random color?

8 Likes

If you can’t select a color, it may be out of stock. Try adding it to the cart and if nothing happens, time to move on. Wotofo is out of them as well.

A case of too good to be true?

8 Likes

The Sigma place also says a $200 minimum order is required.

10 Likes

Hello everyone. I work for one of the Shops that have been listed above. I don’t know the specific rules regarding Companies & Employees commenting so I’ll just say this; the Elder Dragon was released in December 2018. Thats over 2 years ago. Chances of finding this RDA are going to be very slim.

12 Likes

I never saw it that way when I started on juuls ~2 yrs ago. All that was said is a pod = a pack of cigs but then again I never knew how much nic a pk had :joy:

7 Likes

Usually oos when there is no color choices.

10 Likes

Yeah, Wotofo’s official site had some of the last ones left around Thanksgiving. There was a few more stores that had like a single color left around that time as well. They’re getting harder to find for sure. The thing is, the Elder Dragon’s reputation is stellar. If there’s a store that has them, it don’t take long for them to get sold. Especially if it’s a “Last chance” to get one.

Like I said above, I love those RDAs. I have 8 or 9 of them and I won’t be getting rid of them.

6 Likes

Yea I ordered mine right before thanksgiving. I wanted to pick up an extra but everywhere I check have been sold out.

7 Likes

I was sort of late to the Elder Dragon party myself. It’d been out for a while when I got my first one. The good thing about that is discounted prices. I got a lot of mine for like ten and twelve bucks. The bad thing about being late is that the first color to sell out with just about every RDA is black. Those were impossible to find. I made threads asking about them in hopes that maybe someone would be willing to part with one.

A few people answered my request with links that didn’t actually have black. One guy flat out ripped me off. I paid and he never sent me anything. I hate people like that. Another guy said his local shop was getting some in. This was maybe 6 months ago and sounded too good to be true. Sure enough, the shop got them and the guy snagged one for me. He sent it to me on trust. I cherish the friggen thing lol. The world needs more good guys. A black Elder Dragon was my unicorn or whatever.

15 Likes

You’re so right!!! People can be crooks. I’m sorry you got robbed that sucks :cry:

9 Likes

I had a bad feeling as I was getting ready to pay. It was only $18. I was more upset that I wasn’t getting a black Elder Dragon than the actual money. Hopefully karma takes care of that asshole.

12 Likes

Do we have an off topic section here? I can’t seem to find one. I keep a trash can outside. A chipmunk must have been starving to get at my trash today. I saw it hopping around out there but didn’t think anything of it.

You can see his little teeth marks lol. Like damned chisel teeth. I know that little sucker will be back too. I sprayed it down with Lysol.

I saw a grey squirrel chew up a park bench one time. The part you sit on was some kind of plastic. It did the same thing but just for the hell of it.

7 Likes

Revenge for not feeding them!

9 Likes

The Pub

Just a guess, but probably a good way to sharpen the teeth.

8 Likes