Good Deals 2021!

ok. i broke down and ordered a Lost Vape Centaurus, $115

i hope it turns out this nice, all that gold. i doubt it, i have seen a few vids, and none of them look this good. but, i do have a trick up my sleeve. and then i could always make whatever panels i would want.

9 Likes

you’re gonna love it!

5 Likes

i have a Para, so i know about what i am getting.
i don’t need this at all, but i figure i’m not going to be buying much of anything very soon and thereafter, so, wth.

6 Likes

WTH indeed

5 Likes

Luckily the code didn’t work or I would have. There should be some sales soon. I would think all the US-based sellers will be wanting to dump inventory. I know 8vape and vape happy both got rid of a lot of their inventory last year and now only have very few hardware items.

5 Likes

$10.00 MOD

Ok my friends. I am a cheap skate and will buy a mod based on price and performance rather than beauty. Sometimes I will buy one based on looks but it’s rare. Anywho, this mod IPV Velas is the ugliest mod I have ever laid eyes on. It is so ugly that I will not be purchasing it even if it was 5 dollars.

EEECK

I will do this 10 dollar mod though

Go check out this site because there are more deals than I can post
$40

11 Likes

Never liked that atty-limiting hump. The V-IT is a good one though!

Wife has this one, always a good performer.

6 Likes

fugly, yeah. but those mods are real good beaters.

6 Likes

I just went for a couple Trantors and a couple Vistas. iPV is almost always a good buy. At ten bucks, a very good buy.

6 Likes

I was about to grab some too at that price I can get two but then I saw the Sxmini Q class for 40 dollars!

now I don’t know what to do. Get a couple mods or one mod. Yihi SXmini’s are good. I always thought.

6 Likes

YiHi, baby. Can’t lose.

6 Likes

None of these will last, that’s for sure. The yihi q class is going quick and the 10 dollar mods too and I doubt they will be there by the time payday rolls around again.

Oh well the yihi will have to wait. If it was a dna then I would go for it.

5 Likes

I enjoy trolling the clearance bins for super-cheeps like these. Yes the Vista is old enough to vote now, but it’s still a good one. I’m happy to pocket a few quality spare mods especially with this impending shipping debacle approaching.

6 Likes

ya, me too. Though, I have slowed down on that because I am always wanting to purchase the latest discounted item

6 Likes

Crazy good deals!

Funny, the Trantor has the best chip, even better than the Q class. I had a Q when they first released but wasn’t impressed with the TC performance of the 450J chip. Not sure if they ever released a firmware update though. It is a very nicely built mod, for that price it is a steal and so is the Trantor and Vesta @anon70102222 linked too. The Vesta feels cheap in comparison for sure.

12 Likes

I don’t have a Q for comparison but I get what you mean. That’s one reason the VK530 has been one of the favorite mods I’ve had. Super nice fit and finish, feels like quality. For all the months its’ been my daily driver, it still looks new. No wear on the bottom even. I wasn’t expecting that. I only got it because I wanted a skeleton pattern without putting on a wrap or skin (yeah YiHi too).

6 Likes

Check Walmart. I ordered two dozen blue glass bottles with eye droppers in them. They also have your 4oz glass bottles

Amber Glass Bottle 4oz with Dropper(12 pack)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Amber-Glass-Bottle-4oz-with-Dropper-12-pack/465999359

10 Likes

Welcome, @Pandormaniac .

6 Likes

The banks aren’t necessarily implying that the company is fraudulent but that the transaction maybe. I have made hundreds of orders from China over the past years and never had any fraudulent transactions. The majority of fraud comes from a physical interaction of the card, be it a skimmer fitted to an ATM or person handling your card. I find it amusing that ppl from the US worry about online fraud where third party payment processors are used and yet are happy to hand their card out to a complete stranger in a retail business (ie a restaurant) where someone can see (and copy) all of your credit card details.

Long story short - no-one ever physically sees my credit card here (NZ) it is all contactless payment, I order frequently online from all over the world and have never had a case of fraud.

6 Likes

Yes exactly…I possibly should have made that clear

6 Likes