Good Deals 2021!

Yeah, It looks like they just flipped the deck part sideways for this one. I wonder if the airflow is any different…

Dual coils work awesome in the original Axial. There’s not much room in the chamber after wicking. It puts out great flavor. I’ve seen conflicting reports on coil placement.

4 Likes

I settled on 8mm legs for the dual coil build, how long were you leaving your legs? Haven’t dry burned or wicked yet, gonna get to that in a bit.

I just noticed that about the new Prime, load the coils sideways. Liked the Pro layout better so probably gonna skip the Prime.

Edit: Can’t find the accessories bag for my Axial, looks like it is not going on a squonk for now…sigh

4 Likes

Ahem.

11 Likes

Ferris

HomeAlone

12 Likes

ok, whats the joke here ? ^

8 Likes

It’s a joke that goes back a few years now…
(I think it started in 2018, but it might’ve been even earlier than that)

13 Likes

thanx. i’ve not seen that. is it any good ?

8 Likes

Well, judging by the fact that they can’t get rid of them even for LESS THAN A DOLLAR…
LMAO

16 Likes

They.
Just.
Won’t.
Die.

13 Likes

I started to think they could finish the Silk Road (all the way to North America lol) using them, but they’d probably have to make more 510’s for them to screw into. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure I cut them at 7mm but might’ve been 8. I bent my coils towards the airflow holes. I got really good flavor but someone said to move the coils towards the center more. I need to try it out again. A lot of my stuff gets neglected. I’m sure you know what I mean. It’s like a constant game of musical chairs or something and some haven’t even played yet.

7 Likes

I bought a handful of them a couple years ago. They’re pretty much like most of the RDAs of that era. 22mm, 3 post deck design, no squonk pin, weird drip tip size. You can get pretty good flavor out of them. I’m not a big fan of dripping e juice though.

5 Likes

I have found moving the coils just above the air holes on that kind of deck has given the best flavor. Don’t second guess you’re self. Do whatever is best for you.

6 Likes

Cheapest I have seen for the Centuaurus.
Anybody have any cash left?

13 Likes

God no. Still have to order more nic.

5 Likes

You have to buy a case of 'em. Caps not included

We’re overstocked on clear 8oz. Boston Round Bottles, 16oz. Bullet Bottles and 24/410 Black Snap Top Caps so we are blowing them out to make room. We have over 1 million units in stock and we won’t be beaten on price. Find a better price anywhere on these bottles, give us a chance to beat it!

No coupon necessary, however, save an extra 15% off your order over $250 using code 15off250.

These special prices are only available on the listing in our clearance section. Simply click the Buy Now link below for each product to go directly to the product page. Prices are only valid while supplies last. No rainchecks.

Image of Overstock 16oz Clear Bullet Bottles with 24/410 neck
Overstock 16oz Clear Bullet Bottles with 24/410 neck
from $.19 each
Buy Now Image of Clearance 24-410 Snap-Top Black Caps
Clearance 24-410 Snap-Top Black Caps
from $.05 each after coupon
Buy Now Image of Overstock 8 oz Clear Boston Rounds with 24/410 neck
Overstock 8 oz Clear Boston Rounds with 24/410 neck
from $0.145 each after coupon
Buy Now

8 Likes

@rcleven WOW, < $100.00 now.

8 Likes

If your a ’ Puff puff pass kind of person"" Puff it up has some great deals

7 Likes

Sure Thx … Appreciated…

I did see them at FT… After I put in an order…lol… I figured I’d pu a used one from someone if I miss out … :v:

6 Likes

Thanks, just grabbed two of those fancy Aspire Revvos for $15 each, black and blue in stock.

5 Likes