Good Deals 2021!

I don’t have one, was never drawn to series mechs after the few I already have. VC does make some really nice gear though and this is on sale directly as well Saga - Acrylic - Vaperz Cloud be warned that VC shipping can be pricey unless they changed that recently.

I know I really like my VC Stormbreaker, probably my favorite mech. The only thing I don’t like about it is the long throw on the button. VC has been killing it, the Odin, Asgard, Trilogy, Valhalla and a few more are flat out excellent. When I get home going to rebuild a Trilogy, always a treat whenever it gets back into the rotation.

7 Likes

https://www.sourcemore.com/pioneer4you-ipv-v200-box-mod.html?sscid=91k5_t2ss6

$37.99

So far I really like it. It is extremely light for a dual-battery device 2.7 oz with batteries (71 grams)
The battery doors are injection molded plastic

9 Likes

UK: The Scrotum is now under £100.

9 Likes

I just picked up one of these in the Galaxy colour. I thought it was worth a punt for £15.

9 Likes

Nice one @Lucas_James_Holden, good find, half a dozen for Christmas presents on order

5 Likes

You are very welcome good Sir.:wink:

4 Likes

@Daath the ELR5 code for Rainbow Vapes seems to be defunct: Just placed an order.

5 Likes

Just got the email from wire optim.
40% OFF MOST ITEMS SITE-WIDE THIS WEEKEND!
DISCOUNT SHOWN AT CART!
https://wireoptim.com/

12 Likes

James clarified: It doesn’t work if checkout discounted items are part of your order: I had a few Molinberry’s in mine which had this discount.

4 Likes

Just to let you know that I received my Magma box mod and I’m really pleased with it especially for the price and so far I am extremely impressed with the battery life that I am getting at 50W, I will even go as far to say that it’s beating all of my other dual 18650 mods on that front. It’s a solid and quite heavy little mod and the only fault I can find on mine is that the metal buttons rattle a little but it doesn’t bother me. Considering the screen size is quite small it is bright and clear and even I can read it with my ageing eyesight. Overall a very good bargain and I think that they will make excellent Christmas presents for your friends.

6 Likes

Got 5 in yesterday morning: 2 Chaos, 2 Arcanium and 1 Burning Sun. Unfortunately the one I ordered for myself (Galaxy) isn’t here yet, so I await its arrival to actually get my hands on one ‘in the flesh’ so to speak.

7 Likes

I noticed that when I was ordering the Galaxy colour it said that there was only one in stock and after I paid for it it said that it was out of stock so maybe they are waiting to get some more in. I hope it comes soon for you and that you like it as much as I do.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing here!

4 Likes

My pleasure.

4 Likes

I’m that impressed with this little Famovape Magma Box that I’ve just ordered another one in the Burning Sun with black frame, for me this has to be my bargain of the year as I saw another vendor selling them for something to the tune of £45.

6 Likes

40% off spools, SPOOLS40

10 Likes

I was so lucky to get a Finish Line Gift Card Finish Line Gift Card balance - check online | Giftcards market and now I have the best running shoes in the whole world! Also I’m waiting for The Augvape Druga Foxy Mini Box Mod. Hope they arrive soon.

9 Likes

Paging @INOIROC wire deals STAT!

Not like I need more strawberry flavors but the new JF Ultimate Strawberry has my credit card trigger finger on standby. The Sweet Strawberry Cream can almost be a one shot and that Honey Peach is tasty as well…hmmm.

Anyone try that new ultimate strawberry yet?

12 Likes

Damn…I hate ordering one flavor , I just did it with the FA V Cookie . This may be one of those times again

9 Likes

Have you tried the Sweet Strawberry Cream? I like that one but is better with a little help

5 Likes