Good Deals 2021!

Okay, done! :laughing: I’ve wanted one ever since you first told me about it. They only had the “Boss” brass or copper editions so I chose Brass. I also spotted one dollar T-shirts so I got a bunch of those too… I want to order spare Sagas at that price but not sure if I will…

4 Likes

Black Friday Sale - 25% OFF

ONE DAY ONLY!

Sale starts at Midnight EST on Black Friday 11/26 . Set a reminder. You won’t want to miss our biggest sale of the year!

Best stock up on that VIC!

9 Likes

I actually did back when the Pact Act was first announced I bought a 500ml bottle and since then ive rarely used the VIC ( go figure ) lmao

11 Likes

I’m going to dupe a post here in case anyone is looking for a nic deal (frebase/salt/synthetic) HiLiq is having a free shipping sale with min order of $30.00 - apparently they are still shipping nicotine. They also have synthetic nicotine available. I tried a sample size of HiLiq freebase some time ago and it was clear and tasteless, as good as anything I have had to date. If anyone is looking for nic, this may be a great option for them at this time. I personally have a supply that will probably outlive me. This synthetic product in say a 30ml size is however enticing: HiNIC Synthetic Nicotine 30ML 100MG PG - Wholesale Vape Juice , Best Nicotine Salt for sale, Cheap nicotine base, Buy vape juice nicotine wholesale

10 Likes

Does anyone know anyone who has tried the (banned from N. America) FA flavors that are now selling at BCF? I’m dying to know if they’ve been reformulated.

8 Likes

I have @muth and they taste the same to me.

8 Likes

Oh, that’s so promising, thank you for replying. I would’ve been heartbroken. You know how it is when you just need that certain “flavor” to make things perfect.

6 Likes

Speaking of BCF, are they doing a BF sale this year?

7 Likes

I forgot to share this one: EX30 will give you 30% off at Nicotine Hub until the 29th.

6 Likes

VAPE DEALS Thanksgiving List (USA)

breazy.com Use coupon code “BFVIP” to 25% off e-liquid purchases and vape deals found here. (expires 11/27)

cheapejuice.com Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 30% off your entire purchase.

ecigmafia.com Use coupon code “BLACK15” to save 15% off your entire purchase. (expires 12/1)

eightvape.com Use coupon code “TURKEY30” to save $30 off orders of $175+. Plus, follow this link to see their Black Friday Bonanza.

ejuiceconnect.com Use coupon code “BF25” to save 25% off your e-liquid purchase.

ejuice.deals Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 30% off your entire purchase.

fugginvapor.com Use coupon code “SUPRBF” to save 30% off SUPR E-liquid. (expires 11/30)

ultimatevapedeals.com Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 30% off your entire purchase.

vapordna.com Use coupon code “THANKYOU20” to save 20% off your entire purchase. Use coupon code “THANKYOU25” to save 25% off purchases of $200+.

vaporempire.com Use coupon code “GRAVY15” to save 15% off your entire purchase. Orders of $100+ will get FREE SHIPPING included. (expires 11/29)

vaporider.deals Use coupon code “BF10” to save 10% off your entire purchase. Orders of $89+ will get FREE SHIPPING included.

VAPE DEALS Thanksgiving List (China)

3avape.com Use coupon code “BF15” to save 15% off your entire purchase. (excludes clearance | expires 11/30)

everzon.com Use coupon code “TB” to save 6% off your entire purchase. (expires 12/3)

fasttech.com Use coupon code “BFCM2021” to save 12% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/29)

healthcabin.net Sign in to your account to get VIP pricing. Then, use coupon code “BF2021” to save an additional 20% off your entire purchase. Finally, follow this link to see their special offers and giveaways.

sourcemore.com Use coupon code “BFCM” to save 10% off your entire purchase. Plus, follow this link to see their 6 rounds of flash sales. (expires 12/2)

VAPE DEALS Thanksgiving List (CBD / Alternative)

cbdfx.com Use coupon code “FEAST40” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/27)

chill.com Use coupon code “Blackfriday” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/28)

funkyfarms.com Use coupon code “BF40” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/27)

gogreenhemp.com Use coupon code “GET35” to save 35% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/30)

halfdaycbd.com BOGO sale on Fall Flavor Full-Spec Gummires or any flower product found here. No coupon code is needed.

madebyhemp.com Save 50% off your entire purchase. No coupon code is needed. (expires 11/28)

nectarcollector.org Save 20% off your entire purchase. No coupon code is needed. (expires 11/30)

notpot.com Use coupon code “NPBOGO” to buy 1 item and get 1 FREE. Save 40% off bundles. No coupon code is needed. Use coupon code “NPMEMBER” to save 50% off 1st and 2nd subscription charges. (expires 11/29)

originalhemp.com Use coupon code “BF40” to save 40% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/27)

purerelief.com Use coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY” to save 40% off your entire purchase. Orders of $100+ will get FREE SHIPPING included.

savagecbd.com Use coupon code “BFCM35” to save 35% off your entire purchase. (expires 11/29)

shopmvg.com Use coupon code “AUTUMNSEND” to save 20% off your entire purchase. Orders of $49+ will get FREE SHIPPING included.

wercbdstore.com Save 50% off your entire purchase. No coupon code is needed. (expires 11/30)

18 Likes

Oh wow, BCF has the FA Corn, too. I was looking for that and couldn’t find it anywhere pondside.

Doesn’t look like BCF is having a holiday sale :frowning_face:

5 Likes

You can add IceHeadShop for UK CBD. Their 50% off code is BLACK50

4 Likes

IIRC last year they waited until “Cyber Monday” to have a sale. It was 15-20% off or something like that.

6 Likes

Why yes they are

13 Likes

@muth @Jmars the code works now too. no need to wait until tomorrow. Just placed an order :+1:

8 Likes

@MisterSinner yup just placed my order.

8 Likes

40% off this weekend. Discounts show up at checkout.
https://wireoptim.com/?mc_cid=cd2291fa8d&mc_eid=a1b028e135

8 Likes

Ah geez, I wasn’t going to buy anymore flavors for awhile. Well, at least it was just nine (with one replacement). I really have enough flavors to keep me busy in the afterlife.

7 Likes

I hear ya. My order was for 5 refills. I refused to look at any new flavors for now lol

5 Likes

7 Likes