Good Deals 2022

I used them when i was in the states. I got 3 prince 12 rbas for $1.50 each from them. And i bought the pharoah dripper for like $5. I had no issues at all. Id rather buy plus v3 instead of paying shipping over to here lol

6 Likes

I got one from ecigone ordered it for my 2.1 tank they said it.it didn’t ya pay ya money ya takes chance
fitshttps://ecigone.co.uk/products/replacement-deck-for-steam-crave-aromamizer-plus-v1-v2-rdta

4 Likes

Had a look i found 3 places i can get it from for £10 so i might get it dont know if i will

3 Likes

10% off Medicine Flower at goodearthbeauty.com with free shipping:
code: SKINCARE10

7 Likes

I get the same feeling as you. I’ve scrolled though their FB and there are a few comments about lines not being stocked anymore but they are also having issues getting stock in some cases (as of July 2022.

5 Likes

Yeah i read that last night. Its crazy honestly. I dont really think its about getting stock. I think they are changing direction.

4 Likes

It’s obvious something huge is going on at Chefs (and as said 2 months ago, we most certainly wouldn’t like the reason behind this). I wouldn’t be surprised if they are out of DIY by Black Friday; and if a giant like this falls down, then you know what time it is.

It’s contrary to any objective business reasoning (removing DIY sector completely while having almost a monopoly in Europe - who would want to do that; that same sector that built you up to become a top3 player in the world? It’s clearly a decision forced by regulators / other decision makers, not a business decision. Besides they lost their second largest market this month - Germany, and we know when that happens it is likely it will not end there). Dark times ahead in Europe (not just in vaping industry).

11 Likes

All of their concentrates are now all cheaper. Where more expensive during their sale. I do have a feeling they are closing shop now. And i think you are are right. Probably announce it right after christmas. I emailed them to find out what was going on so see if they respond.

7 Likes

And i dont think its any issue other then competition. There are way more options then them.

4 Likes

Going through it even the csc line has been thinned and now things are all discounted another 20% so yeah they are clearing house. The end is near. I have to go back and rework all the recipes with their concentrates. Im glad i had already started. Subbing different ice creams and biscuits at least i got 20ml of the ddl @SessionDrummer. Looks like its all i have lmfao

6 Likes

You could say that for minor regional players, but not for a worldwide giant. Chefs has been a top3 global player for years and this sudden tremendous change has other reasons, not competition related.

Giants don’t just change their business model overnight, but they rather adapt to the conditions slowly to keep their advantage, so there must be something more behind; something that is out of their control.

Other UK shops i am aware of that were forced to change/close recently are:
thee-cigshop was closed 2 months ago, justvape247 is closing, Rainbowvapes is vegetating and slowly dying (was probably No.3 UK some time ago)… All these shops were not small local UK players, but rather top10 in the UK, they all were big in selling internationally (not many UK shops do).

6 Likes

Where do you see those prices? They are same as they always were (minus hundreds of flavors they have on Sale). CSC was always £1.50, Flavorah starting at £2.78, VTA at £1.80. Do you have different prices shown?

5 Likes

Csc is £1.25 now 30ml is £3.33 all other concentrates have been reduced more vape trains are reduced even more. Things i bought i have been reduced further but yeah its there all vta are now starting at from £1.50 most flv ar starting at £2.28 now so yeah they are clearing house

5 Likes

No its still operating as i bought from them last month

5 Likes

Reply from chefs
Chefs Flavours LTD
Hi Jeff, Thanks for your message. We’re sorry if many products are currently out of stock. Sadly, the single flavour market isn’t what it once was and as a business we’re having to be very careful about what we restock. We’ve found in the past year that many ranges are on our shelves for so long they

Looks they are either closing or getting out of the diy game. So im leaning even more to competitors as the reason. They are no longer the go to

7 Likes

That’s funny AF. This is what opens to me - their regular prices as they always have been. Do you have other prices shown? (as regular prices, not counting this week’s discount since that’s standard every year in this time).

5 Likes

I’m glad i mentioned this. Had no idea they have changed their domain, since there was no explanation / information on their site and i never received an email about this. They used to be thee-cigshop.uk.co, now they are theecigshop.uk. Thank for the info! (i even see they have added some new flavors now; great news)

6 Likes

Hmm 33p diff

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker(7)

4 Likes

ahhh, i know what it is… You have your price shown without VAT, i already have my VAT included. That’s it. Right?

8 Likes