Good Deals 2022

Some great deals on older but new MTL RTAs $3.00.

https://www.wetvapes.com/product-category/black-friday-deals/

5 Likes

25%off today only. BF22 code.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Damn them !!!

9 Likes

I hear you.
But I’m refraining

8 Likes

Well shit, I paid FULL PRICE, and STILL had to rebottle them !!!

Yeah, “Get Suckered” is RIGHT !!!

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for this. I’ve been waiting for a sale to get a few of their flavors. I’ve been meaning to try Marshmallow (Vanilla) and Powdered Sugar. Thanks to @SessionDrummer Im gonna try Beignets, Lemon Pound Cake and Cinnamon Roll :laughing::+1:.

I’ve only ordered from them once (For the Jammy Dodger recipes). I got Honey puffs, Strawberry Ripe, and a few more. When Bullcity had OoO, I only tried a couple. Creamy Milk Undertows was popular so I tried that one. Their Cornbread tasted like Bananas to me :rofl:.

9 Likes

Great deal! currently only $19.99

7 Likes

I see they have the BFDFT RTA’s also on the cheap.
I have a few of those tanks and they produce some excellent flavor

6 Likes

I can’t guess what BFDFT stand for :person_shrugging: .

5 Likes

I tried figuring that out also. I’ve put 4mm , 8 wrap fused Clayton’s in them and they have great flavor for how big they are and I’ve never had one leak. They’re a post less deck and hold a ton of juice.
$19 is a deal .

6 Likes

This is for the Steam Crave fans. If you don’t mind charging your battery in the mod there’s this from the Steam Crave site. $65.00 shipping is free.

6 Likes

I do hear the paint is terrible on those, they chip by just looking at them. Great price for a DNA250C chip though. Anyone use the payment option they provide? Is it safe?

4 Likes

Didn’t buy anything but the payment process seems to be a middle man type of process. They seemed to take any major credit card then process and pay the vendor in their currency. What I don’t know is what side of the transaction pays the fee. They seem legit. By their website they have been in business over a decade. It’s the only payment system Steam Crave deals with. Don’t think they would want the bad publicity.

5 Likes

Wow @rcleven

6 Likes

7 Likes

The payment system is the reason they are offering the Haydron Pro at such a low price. For a long time during COVID their system wasn’t working and they couldn’t offer direct sales. It upset many loyal fans that were used to buying direct from them. Now that they are back and running they made this deal to get folks attention.

BTW, they are also throwing in a free leather case. And also look for the custom laser engraving they offer. Right now it’s only $10 per panel.

7 Likes

Picked up the pro today. Ordered the stainless steel. Looked up the price of the chip and they want $79.00 for the 250c. Transaction was smooth and acknowledgement of transaction from SC came as soon as I clicked on the pay option.
From what I read the paint on the black mod was suspect. The black wasn’t an option when buying only SS and gun metal.

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer , I PM’ed you with a couple of Steam Crave questions.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info :pray:

4 Likes